Wilko Baby Newborn Nappies
  • However, having recently given birth to my third child, and experiencing the financial strain that comes with an extra child and the lower income whilst on maternity leave, I have been on the lookout for the best value products
  • I found that the nappies initial appearance was very similar to that of leading brand nappies with a nice cotton soft feel and with Velcro fastenings
  • Having used several on my newborn son, I can also confirm that the nappies are very absorbent and there have been no leakages so far
  • This product is definitely value for money as it is a £2 saving each week, over £100 a year, and is of equal quality and comfort as the leading brands of this type of product

• by lizzief79

Often people are put off buying store’s own brand nappies because they fear that they will be of lesser quality than the big brand names, despite the savings that they can make. Also, in the competitive world in which we now live, many mothers think that other mothers will judge them for not buying the ‘best’ brand names.

that comes with an extra child and the lower income whilst on maternity leave, I have been on the lookout for the best value products. Shopping in a large Wilkinson’s store in the UK recently has given me the opportunity to do this.

Whereas many leading brand names are for sale for approximately £4 for around 28 nappies, or two packs for £6, Wilko’s own brand nappies were for sale ...

• for £3.96 for a pack of 50 nappies. Despite the price saving, I was still hesitant in my purchase as I have previously found in some cheaper nappies that they are made of poor quality plastic, have very weak sticky fasteners and are not very absorbent.

Despite my misgivings, I purchased a pack to try out at home. I found that the nappies initial appearance was very similar to that of

leading brand nappies with a nice cotton soft feel and with Velcro fastenings. Having used several on my newborn son, I can also confirm that the nappies are very absorbent and there have been no leakages so far.

This product is definitely value for money as it is a £2 saving each week, over £100 a year, and is of equal quality and comfort as the leading brands of this type of product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 543061489451030/k2311a063/6.3.11