Etude House Super Aqua Sun Guard SPF 35 / PA++
  • As for me, I like using sunblock creams when I go to the beach
  • I believe this could protect my skin more against harmful UV rays

• by Lynn M. A.

Summer is the time of the year wherein we get to relax at the beach. It is the time to get together with family and friends. Summer time comes with a hot temperature. This is actually the hottest season of the year.

Amidst all these, we need to bear in mind one thing before we all go out to the beach and stay under the heat of the sun. We all need to be concern of our skin. We need some creams

or lotions to shield ourselves from the scorching heat of the sun.

As for me, I like using sunblock creams when I go to the beach. I believe this could protect my skin more against harmful UV rays. Anyway, I have tried using different brands of sunblocks and among these is Etude House Super Aqua Sun Guard SPF 35 / PA++.

This sunblock is made from South Korea. This item comes in a yellow packaging and very handy. It has light consistency.

...

• It is not that too creamy and heavy on the skin unlike other sunblocks. This product is not that greasy on the skin and it does not leave a white mark on the face. It also blends well and absorbs on the skin easily.

It does not have a water proof feature but it lasts longer for the day. Its SPF level is just average since there are sunblocks which reach around SPF 60. Despite its average level of SPF level, it

has actually protect my skin.

In addition, I also like its scent. It is not that overpowering. My final verdict, this product works well for me.

I would buy this once again for the next summer. I just advise everyone that even though you are using a good quality of sunblock cream, we need to take extra precaution on exposing our skin under the heat of the sun. As much as possible, we need not stay longer at the beach especially during high noon.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313061489331030/k2311a063/6.3.11