Nescafe Green Blend  » Food  »
  • I think the taste of the blend is what sets it apart, though
  • I found this to be disappointing because I enjoyed it black so much
  • Unfortunately Nescafe will soon be stopping this scheme but there is still time to spend your beans

• by thealohaboy

Nescafe Green blend is a new variant of the coffee from the brand we all know so well. It is freeze dried, and the granules have a slightly richer brown colour in comparison to their regular blend. The main difference between the green and regular blend of coffee is that this is made with green coffee beans which are naturally high in antioxidants.

Could this blend of coffee be more

healthy for you? It certainly seems so. I think the taste of the blend is what sets it apart, though.

I tend to drink my coffee black, in order to taste the coffee purely. This coffee has a noticeably fruity and smoky taste to it.

It doesn’t leave a bad after-taste at all. In fact, when made black, it rivals some of the coffee that I make in a cafetiere ...

• at home.

I have been drinking instant coffee made with this blend for about six months now. However, when made white it is a different story.

The coffee has no body and has no distinctive taste as soon as you couple it with milk; suddenly all the intriguing differences in taste are lost and it tastes just like any other blend. I found this to be disappointing because I enjoyed

it black so much.

When buying this coffee you can also take advantage of Nescafe’s online reward scheme by registering one of the ‘beans’ you get on the back of the jar. Unfortunately Nescafe will soon be stopping this scheme but there is still time to spend your beans.

Overall, this is a good coffee blend. It was never going to be ground-breaking: it is just a cheap and cheerful jar of antioxidant rich, freeze dried coffee.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273061489291030/k2311a063/6.3.11