Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think that a month is long enough to have adequately assessed this product
  • I like not having to use a whole bunch of this product to get results
  • It will definitely last me such a long time
  • I have not noticed any irritation, stinging, or redness
  • It has a fresh smell and it makes my skin feel amazing

• by Intensify

I recently purchased the Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel. An eight ounce container of this product costs about twelve dollars depending on where you find it. I have been using this for about four weeks every single night. I do not use it in the mornings. I have used it very consistently to see whether I could actually get good results. I think that a month is long enough to have adequately assessed this product.

I love this cleanser a lot. It is the type of product that makes me want to wash my face over and over again. It smells good, feels good, and makes my skin look good. What’s not to like? It prevents my pores from clogging and helps gently exfoliate. I have

very soft, clear skin from using this product. I did not start to see results until about the second week of use which was initially very frustrating because I’m the type of person who likes fast results. This product does not leave any sort of residue and it isn’t drying. It just leaves my skin with a really clean feeling.

This is more of a chemical exfoliator than a physical exfoliator. I tend to prefer physical exfoliants with actual grains in them, but this one just feels so wonderful on the skin. The only thing I don’t like about this product is the fact that it does not foam up. It is a non-foaming gel. I am biased in favor of products that foam because I ...

• really like to see where the product is going. However, this does really help clean the skin and help to remove any makeup I have on the skin. I like not having to use a whole bunch of this product to get results. I have barely made a dent in this product even after having used it daily for a month. It will definitely last me such a long time.

I find this product to be quite gentle on my skin. I have not noticed any irritation, stinging, or redness. I could probably use it two times a day without irritation. I love the fact that the ingredients list is short. That is always a good sign. It has very natural ingredients with only a couple

of preservatives and water.

The thing that’s weird to me about the Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel t is that it is definitely a cleanser rather than an acne product but it does help to unclog my pores and clear my breakouts. For someone with very severe acne, I would probably advise to look for a different product but it does help with mild acne, removal of makeup, and general cleansing of the skin.

Overall, I have to give the Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel a rating of an 8 out of 10. I would like this product a lot better if it foamed up, but I still absolutely love using it. It has a fresh smell and it makes my skin feel amazing. I highly recommend it!

Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312061489160430/k2311a062/6.2.11