Doctor’s Dermatologic Formula Sulfur Therapeutic Mask
  • I love using masks before bed because it is always nice to wake up to softer, smoother, and more clear skin
  • I like that I can still get results from this mask without using it all over my face every night
  • Whenever I have a really big pimple forming, I put this on the problem area before bed and always see a reduction in size by the next morning
  • I have noticed a reduction in pore size from this mask

• by Intensify

I recently purchased the Doctor’s Dermatologic Formula Sulfur Therapeutic Mask from my local Sephora store. I love using masks before bed because it is always nice to wake up to softer, smoother, and more clear skin. I didn’t do as much research as I typically do before purchasing this product but I did like what I read on the packaging. This mask claims to eliminate oil, minimize pore size, and treat and prevent acne. It can be used as an overnight spot treatment. It is formulated for weekly use. I am glad that I picked up this product. It has become my new nightly miracle treatment.

My main skin problems are large pores, an oily T-zone, and scarring from acne. Simply using a cleanser every morning is not enough to keep my skin clear

and healthy so I have always used masks. This mask ranks pretty high up there in terms of effectiveness for me. Usually, masks dry my skin out way too much but this one is not at all drying. It strips the dead skin cells off of the surface of my face without stripping away all of the moisture as well. I have not experienced any flaking, redness, or irritation from the use of this mask. I just get rejuvenated, glowing skin.This product is pretty easy to use. I made the mistake of slathering on way too much the first time I used it because I am used to being able to liberally apply mask products to my face, but the key to using this effectively is only applying a thin layer. As long ...

• as you follow the instructions, you’ll get the right result.

I like that I can still get results from this mask without using it all over my face every night. As explained in the instructions, this product can be used as a spot treatment and that is the way I have been using it almost nightly. Whenever I have a really big pimple forming, I put this on the problem area before bed and always see a reduction in size by the next morning. It does not make the pimple go away overnight by any means but it does help to start the healing process.

I have noticed a reduction in pore size from this mask. It is obviously doing a wonderful job of pulling all of the dirt and toxins out of my pores.

The smell is the only real downside to this product. Maybe it’s something about the fact that this product contains sulfur as the active ingredient that contributes to the not-so-pleasant smell. Since I do not use this every single night, I do not mind so much.

The amount of product I got for the money is very good. I have used this product often and still have a ton left. I will probably have this for a good six months or so. Overall, I have to give the Doctor’s Dermatologic Formula Sulfur Therapeutic Mask a rating of an 8 out of 10. This is such a versatile product. I can either use it as a spot treatment to get rid of blemishes or all over my face to get more healthy looking, radiant skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312061489120430/k2311a062/6.2.11