Pamper’s Sensitive Baby Wipes Refills, 192-Count Pkg.  » Baby care  »
  • Still, they have a flap on the top so they can be resealed, but I prefer to use them in the pop-up tub and add these in as the refills
  • The baby has had no negative reaction to these wipes, not even a hint of a rash, though he doesn't have much of a sensitive skin issue
  • I like using them and find they leave a baby's skin a little softer than regular Pampers wipes (they are meant to soothe skin as well)
  • I would recommend them to any new parent, especially if they have a baby with sensitive skin.

• by WendyBird

When it came to my own child, Pampers was the only brand of disposable diaper that I would use because none of the others would stop leaks as much. With baby wipes, however, I would switch between Pampers and Huggies, being fond of both brands and finding them similar in dexterity. The parents of a baby I keep insist on Pampers Sensitive Baby Wipes, so they bring the refills in the 192 count packages to me.

Each of these refill packages goes a long way because they are textured and thicker than some of the other brands, which means

they will hold up longer to a mess and less will be needed. (And, I love that I don’t get messy while using them, because they do not tear when in use). Each box has three separate packages and each of those holds 64 wipes and they are made milder, for sensitive skin. I guess that means they lack some of the harsher things like added fragrance. They still have that “Pampers scent”, but it is not as strong.

They do a good job at cleaning a baby because they are really wet (though not dripping wet),

• and stay that way as long as I store them in a Pampers wipes tub after opening them. Still, they have a flap on the top so they can be resealed, but I prefer to use them in the pop-up tub and add these in as the refills.

The baby has had no negative reaction to these wipes, not even a hint of a rash, though he doesn’t have much of a sensitive skin issue. I’ve also used them to wipe off a sticky toddler a time or two, and they are really effective at getting off any food

particles or sticky residue from the face or hands and are less time consuming (and less messy) than using a soapy rag. I do not suggest using them on the mouth, however, because they do have a lot of “hard to pronounce” ingredients in them, and those never seem to be a good idea to ingest.

I like using them and find they leave a baby’s skin a little softer than regular Pampers wipes (they are meant to soothe skin as well). I would recommend them to any new parent, especially if they have a baby with sensitive skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542061489000430/k2311a062/6.2.11