Huggies Natural Care Baby Wipes, Fragrance Free Refill, 216 Count  » Baby care  »
  • Another thing I notice is that I use more of these than Pampers
  • They are easy to find, and cost around 3 to 5 scents per wipe
  • I would recommend them, but I think they are comparable to Pampers Sensitive wipes

• by WendyBird

I take care of several children, and so I go through a ton of wipes and diapers. A lot of the parents are really particular about which diapers and which wipes are to be used for their children, so I am surrounded by several brands and varieties at all times. One of the babies uses Huggies Natural Care Baby Wipes, in the Fragrance Free Variety. Her parents bring me the refill packs which contain 216 wipes. These, I put in a pop-up tub so they are easy to access, and will stay moist longer.

I first

notice about these wipes is that while they are thick, they are not quite as thick as Pampers brand. But, I also notice they aren’t as soaking wet, and are at a much better level of moisture. I imagine the Pampers babies do not care much for their tush to be wet wetter than the Huggies babies as they are diapered. I do not even have to dry off a baby with these because by the time I’m ready to diaper, they are dry.

Another thing I notice is that I use more of these than Pampers.

• I can use one Pampers with an averagely messy baby, but I will need 2 to 3 of these Huggies wipes to get the child clean. Still, they are soft thanks to the added aloe , and the Vitamin E probably helps to keep the baby’s skin soft. They do not have much in the way of harsh chemicals, and they are really good for babies with sensitive skin. Because they are fragrance free, there are no fragrance chemicals added, so it is much better for such delicate skin of a baby. I do
        like that about these wipes.

They are easy to find, and cost around 3 to 5 scents per wipe. I do think they dry out faster than Pampers do, but they are still effective at cleaning during a diaper change (just that more is needed). They do not tear easily and I haven’t gotten into a mess myself while changing the baby, so that is an added bonus. I would recommend them, but I think they are comparable to Pampers Sensitive wipes. The only stand-out difference is the level of moisture. That, and these cost a little less.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542061488990430/k2311a062/6.2.11