Maxwell Unplugged CD  » Music  »
  • I just love this cd, this man is sooo talented and i would recommend eveyone to go and get this for your collection
  • My favourite track on this album would have to 'This Womans Worth' which nearly brings a tear to my eye eveytime not only because its such a great song but because he sings it so well, especially on this live unplugged album, i have never heard anyone sing this good before
  • I like this album so much i had them play some of the songs at our wedding

• by Kate
      I just love this cd, this man is sooo talented and i would recommend eveyone to go and get this for your collection!

His smooth, soulful voice is so powerful and unique. A mixture of smooth

soul and funk with maybe a little jazz in there too. My favourite track on this album would have to ‘This Womans Worth’ which nearly brings a tear to my eye eveytime not only because its ...

• such a great song but because he sings it so well, especially on this live unplugged album, i have never heard anyone sing this good before. ever. There are a few tracks that were origionally by
        Kate Bush who is one of Maxwells favourite artists. I like this album so much i had them play some of the songs at our wedding. There is a good mixture of jumpy songs and love songs. Simply great music!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 141304148890130/k2311a0413/4.13.07