Portico The Mystifier Body Mist-Amber/Olivewood  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think that it is a very nice choice for a summer scent
  • I don't think this mist makes an amazing night scent or anything though
  • I recommend it to all the ladies, and hope you enjoy it as much as I do

• by Gina Gott

This is a very nice and light body mist. It smells good, is long lasting, and also does good things for your skin. This body mist is also a good value. I think that it is a very nice choice for a summer scent. It is made with natural ingredients and is a soft,fun scent. I think that women of all ages can enjoy this one. I am glad that I tried it. It not only smells good but it also has many little bonuses.

This body mist has a lot going for it. It has rose water and jojoba extract in it. It also has organic olive leaf in

it along with white tea extract. This mist also has Vitamin C in it as well. This is a great little scent for day wear. It makes a great office scent or a good scent to wear on your day off. It is good for any event or occasion. This scent is good to wear anywhere. I don’t think this mist makes an amazing night scent or anything though. It is just to light for a fancy night out.

This scent is very soft and sensual. It lingers on your skin for a good bit of time for a body mist. I can wear this scent for a good 5 ...

• hours or so. You have to reapply this mist a little bit during the day,but not so much that it becomes aggrivating. One good thing about this scent is that when you do respritz it, the scent is very uplifting and energizing. Spraying this stuff is a great little pick me up.

The price is good for a body mist that smells good and has good things for your skin in it as well. You can find this body mist from Ulta. A bottle is only around $8.00. The bottle is nothing special at all, infact it is made of plastic. You can find the bottle easy,it has the name

written on the front in big letters. It is priced right for just about any ladies budget. It is smells good and has antioxidants for your skin.

This is a nice scent to try. It smells great. It’s very light and refreshing! It gives off a good lingering scent for a few hours before you have to reapply it. Reapplying it is not bad though,because this body mist is energizing. It is also good for your skin though and protects you from sun damage. The price is really good for a product like this too. I recommend it to all the ladies, and hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312061488890430/k2311a062/6.2.11