Dolce and Gabbana No. 1 Le Bateleur Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • It is a little expensive in my opinion, but worth it
  • I know that I love wearing it as often as I can
  • I like the staying power of this fragrance as well
  • I think that this is a nice scent by Dolce and Gabbana

• by Gina Gott

No. 1 Le Bateleur by Dolce and Gabbana, is a very sophisticated yet sensual fragrance. It is a real joy to wear. I always get many compliments on it. It is a little expensive in my opinion, but worth it. Most high end scents are a little pricey. If you enjoy the scent though,then it is still a good buy. I really enjoy most Dolce and Gabbana perfumes,but this was really blew me away. It is sexy and just right for day or night wear!

This fragrance is a beautiful creation. I

really like it a lot. It has notes of Cardamon and Juniper Berry in it. There is also some Birch Leaf and Aquatic Accord added to it as well. Some other fragrance notes are Coriander and Vetiver. This scent ends with the notes White Cedarwood and Qubanum. This scent is very original and just an all around lovely, fruity scent. It smells very high end but still has a fun twist to it.

This scent is neither to soft or to strong. It is just right to wear in the day time or the night time. This scent would really make a great signature scent if you can afford it. I know that I love wearing it as often as I can. I like the staying power of this fragrance as well. It has really good longevity. This scent stays on me for a good 8 hours or so. I just spray a little bit on and I am good for a whole day at work or a fun night out. I think that this scent is amazing! It really makes a ...

• Dolce and Gabbana No. 1 Le Bateleur Perfume
      great choice to wear wherever you want to go!

The price is a little up there,but good for what you are getting. You can find this scent at many high end department stores like Ulta. One bottle will usually run you about $68.00. One bottle will last a long time though,since you don’t need to use a lot at one time. The bottle that this scent comes in is a little plain, but what you really want is on the inside anyways. The fragrance is worth paying for.

I think that this

is a nice scent by Dolce and Gabbana. It smells good enough to get you plenty of compliments without being to overpowering. This scent is very unusual and will have you standing out in a crowd. I really enjoy wearing this scent. Even though it is not as bold as some of my favorite perfumes, it is still a great choice for anytime of day. I think just about any age women will enjoy this one. Try it out for yourself and you will see why this is a popular fragrance. It really smells amazing!

Sangrampanwar says :

re : It is a little expensive in my opinion, but worth it
I like it it has nice fresh aquatic smell , its not bad for its price its good for 2-4 hours on me .

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562061488860430/k2311a062/6.2.11