Frutique Apple Night-Restore Creme
  • I know that I am going to be keeping some of this stuff on hand at all times

• by Gina Gott

Frutique Apple Night-Restore Creme, is a very cool product to try. From the scent to the results, you can not go wrong with buying this creme. I really think that it is a good value too. Most anti wrinkle and line cremes are much more expensive. This stuff work fast and is a good deal too. You can’t ask for anything better. Now that I am in my 30’s I understand how important it is to take care of your skin. I am glad to find products like this, that work and aren’t way to expensive either. Try

this stuff out if you are over 25. You will not regret it! I know that I am going to be keeping some of this stuff on hand at all times.

First off, I have to say the scent is very relaxing and yummy smelling. It has a nice fruity fragrance that is a lot better than most cremes I have tried in the past. I also like that this stuff goes on without feeling greasy. In fact it goes on very lightly, and you can’t feel it on your face at all once it dries. I know

I have tried cremes in the past, and wow. They left my face feeling heavy and dirty. Not this creme though. It leaves my face feeling light and clean!

This creme works fast. I saw results almost as soon as I started using this stuff. This creme repairs damage from the sun and the environment. It also helps fight the signs of aging. This creme moisturizes my skin at night. It makes my face and neck feel soft and smooth. It helps fade the look of wrinkles and fine lines. It is nice to look in the mirror and ...

• Frutique Apple Night-Restore Creme
      see younger and healthier looking skin. I really enjoy using this product.

This is a wonderful creme to buy. You can find it at Sally’s Beauty Supply. I found a 1.7 oz bottle for $12.00. I thought that was a wonderful deal. I know that was a bargain now that I have been using it for a couple of weeks and see the results for myself. This is a good buy for all the ladies out there that want fast results, but don’t want to spend to much money either. Why spend more when this stuff works for

less?

Frutique Apple Night-Restore Creme, really works great. It is a nice buy for anyone in their mid twenties or older. This stuff leaves your skin hydrated and gets rid of wrinkles and fine lines. It keeps your skin looking good. It works while you sleep,and you look refereshed when you wake up the next morning. This stuff is priced just right for anyone’s budget. I also have to say that the scent is a great way to relax before going to sleep too. I love it! Try this creme out for yourself. It is worth buying for sure!

kantibhai vadhvana says :

No doubt, this product is fantastic, however you should try one more product named Artistry Time Defense Night protect creme.This is also world class product.

Galega says :

Artistry Time Defense Night protect creme is a brand of Amway. The only downside, I feel, is the price. That is simply astronomical. There is no denying that if you afford that, you can go for.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312061488800430/k2311a062/6.2.11