Burger King Restaurant  » Restaurants  »
23777 Us Highway 23 S, Circleville, Ohio 43113
  • I love eating at Burger King because I love their flame-broiled burgers and sandwiches
  • The Burger King in Circleville, Ohio has rarely disappointed me, so I'll be a loyal customer there as long as their doors remain open
  • Whether I'm using the drive-thru window or dining inside, I can say that nine times out of ten I've never had a real problem at this location
  • I think Burger King's fries are decent, but they could probably stand a little improvement
  • I highly recommend this restaurant for anyone who happens to be passing through Circleville, Ohio

• by Davis Tucker

I love eating at Burger King because I love their flame-broiled burgers and sandwiches. I never go to Burger King with the specific purpose of analyzing the ambiance, service and quality, but those factors usually end up affecting whether or not I choose to return to a particular Burger King location on a frequent basis. The Burger King in Circleville, Ohio has rarely disappointed me, so I’ll be a loyal customer there as long as their doors remain open.

I’ve been a customer at the Burger King in Circleville for many years, and if it counts for anything, I endorse the quality of the restaurant. Whether I’m using the drive-thru window or dining inside, I can say that nine times out of ten I’ve never had a real problem at this location.

There have been times that service was a little slow, and I’ve received an incorrect order on occasion, but I chalk those experiences up to human error. Overall, I’ve been very satisfied with the food and service I’ve received at the Burger King in Circleville.

My only expectations when I’m ordering are fast food are that the food is hot and fresh. Nine times out of ten, the Burger King in Circleville has met those expectations.

I’m usually not disappointed, because the food I order there is generally very good. I’ve rarely had anything that tasted less than average, or like it ...

• Burger King Restaurant
      spend too much time under a heat lamp.

I’m a huge fan of the Whopper and the basic flame-broiled burgers, but I also love Burger King’s Big Fish Sandwich and Original Chicken Sandwich. The Burger King in Circleville usually has some sort of special on one of my favorites.

I think Burger King’s fries are decent, but they could probably stand a little improvement. Even so, I can at least say that the fries I’ve received from the

Circleville Burger King are usually hot and fresh.

More often that not, I’ve been more than satisfied with the food and service I’ve received from the Circleville Burger King. The friendly service and fresh hot food have definitely made an impression with me, and have made this Burger King location a forerunner at times when I was struggling with a fast food choice dilemma.

I highly recommend this restaurant for anyone who happens to be passing through Circleville, Ohio.

Burger King Restaurant

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72061488750430/k2311a062/6.2.11