Gloxi Height Enhancer

• by Janne

I saw this ad on TV - Gloxi Height Enhancer. They come in tiny bottles which you’re supposed to drink twice a day. They claim that if you religiously drink this, you’ll grow taller effortlessly. They claim that you’d grow a minimum of 3 inches in like a few months of drinking Gloxi. It really sounded too good to be true! It’s quite expensive though, and it would eat your pocket up without giving you the promised satisfaction.

I bought it

although it was painful for me to pay for it as I was desperate to grow some inches. I religiously drank it twice a day, everyday after meals. I made sure I really got enough sleep. That taste is alright. It’s kind of sweet, tastes a little like juice. I also used the cream that come along with it. The cream is icky and when you use it, the room is gonna smell like vegetables. It’s quite soothing though. After the first month of drinking it, I’m not quite sure if I grew any taller but no one ever complimented me that I did, so I guess not. I inquired about the product and they told me that I should drink it for like 3 months in order before the results will start showing. So, out of faith (and desperation) I bought another box (for another month), payed for it again and drank it as I was instructed. I was ...
      • Gloxi Height Enhancer
      also eating a lot because I didn’t want my diet to be in the way of Gloxi working on me.

In the end, I probably grew an inch taller. I drank Gloxi for 3 months and this is all I get. I’m not even sure if it was because of Gloxi or is it because I ate a lot and slept a lot. I also gained a lot of weight which is really awful and made me really hate Gloxi. For short, it’s not worth it. I spent way too much money for it just to discover that it’s a scam. The ads they show on TV are obviously fake since there are a bunch of bad actos in it. I just fell for it because I really wanted to look at it as a hope for me to grow taller. I hope people thinking of buying this product would not believe it although it looks and sounds appealing. It’s not magic, it’s fake.

Jake Pua says :

Where was this made?

Galega says :

This is manufactured in the Philippines. It is also primarily marketed in the Philippines.

onetwelve112 says :

this is made in China not the Philippines.

Ediel Sendin says :

Philippines ? ahahah I think your trying to degrade the product .. :D I saw the video ad and saw that this is made in japan not Philippines? ahahahaha that’s not a good ..

Divine says :

Omg. Dont believe that it was in the Philippines.. that man who said that it was from Philippines is a liar.. so that means this products is a scam because they dont want to know where this came from…

All i can say is… its not from philippines or made in philippines…. period

HAZECLIF says :

What degrade the product? If it’s made in Japan, then it’s made in Japan. IT DOESN’T EVEN WORK IN THE FIRST PLACE. WELL, MAYBE, IT DOES. A LITTLE. Choose your words right.

alexander says :

in olongapo. where can i buy?

Kate says :

What you say is what you are…
Do have some respct…
Not bc someone say it is made in phil it is not good…
Well the product is not manufactured nor made in phil..
Gloxi is not a phil product..
You just disrespect my beloved country…

Cly says :

Hi Im already 17. My brother was taller than me and i feel uncorfotable with that becoz of people around us. I want to take gloxi, i need some suggestions if i take or not. Becoz i dont know if gloxi is effective in enchance my height

Aira says :

I don t know whether i believe it or not…its really confusing,,,,,somebody says its good and other says it s a scam,,,, but i still wanted to avail it,,,,

Galega says :

What you are reading is based on experience. And, you should get your point through all these experiences.

It means, this height enhancer works for some, and doesn’t work for others.

See, Gloxi Height Enhancer just stimulate your HGH hormone. This hormone is, to an extent, responsible for your height. If your body is getting sufficient amount of this hormone, you CAN get taller. But, there are other things also.

You are required to exercise at home while taking it. Apart from that, you need to take optimum amount of nutrients with your diet. Then, you can become taller.

If you are going to try it and see any side effects, quit it immediately.

jun says :

im jun from philipppines ,i want to avail Gloxi Height Enhancer and try it, because i want to increase my hight im 5 4, please guide or PM me how to avail this product ,thank you

Mohklisa says :

What are the exercises that can make a person grow taller?

Jennifer Davis says :

There are no general exercises specifically directed for enhancing height. However, stretching routines and yoga have been known to help promote core stability and posture which help the body to hold itself more erect. This makes you both look and feel taller.

carmine says :

me too im soo desperate to try this product. my classmate told me that his cousins who are aged above 20 have tried it and it really did work and they only drank 1 vial day due to its really hefty price.

Sam says :

Well, then you should give it a try. But doctor says, that your growth is determined by genes.

Galega says :

I doubt that taking it only one day had worked for your classmate’s cousins.

See, there is no guarantee that it will work for. Yes, no guarantee. To a large extent, it depends on your genes (as mentioned by a friend above).

Then, a hormone namely HGH comes into play in this regard. What Gloxi Height Enahncer does is to stimulate HGH hormone, which MAY help you to gain height. That’s it, this growth drink may work for you or may not work.

angelica says :

is there any food that should not eat while taking this product?

Galega says :

There is no instructions as such about what you eat. You are just required to take diets which is replete with all necessary vitamins and minerals. You can also consider taking some supplements after consulting an expert with it.

Hannah Algs says :

hello . I’m really interested and curious about that stuff. I’m 19 years old and my height was still 4′7 , it’s really a shame :3
Where can I buy this Gloxi in Cagayan de Oro City, Philippines?

Galega says :

Generally, a person can continue to grow taller till 21 - 22 years. You are only 19 and hence you have opportunity to add few inches.

You can take Gloxi Height Enhancer for few weeks and see if there is any result. Apart from this, you must ensure to take healthy daily diets rich in protein, iron and calcium - Vit. D3. You should also hit a gym and do regular exercise. Ask your physical trainer about some exercises you can do that can stretch the whole body vertically and can help you to get taller.

Alessandro says :

Honestly, for anything to make that sort of claim it would need a rigorous FDA/health check/approval. Keep in mind that what helps you grow and develop is a hormone (somatropin). A quick research on any search engine will show you that this product does not actually do what it says it can do. The only way to increase your height (and even then it will be marginal) is to do certain sports, such as swimming/stretching, which can also broaden your shoulders and a healthy life style. Again, when you purchase these kinds of items there is always the risk of undesired side effects. Just because it is expensive it does not mean that it works, and last time I checked there was no clinical trial results on the use of this product nor endorsements by a licensed medical profession. A product which can have such an impact on your body needs to be regulated, that’s why the FDA (in the US9 and other such organizations exist, to protect the consumer from fake or hazardous products. As this is not considered medicinal it does not need FDA approval and can be sold over the counter.

Mark Cai says :

Hi I’m mark eversince I will always like to grow more inches im 20 yrs old now my heigth is 5′6″ so im just asking if i take gloxi vitamins i can achieve my desired heigth as 5′10″-11′’.Because my youger brother is taller than me. He just 5′8 19 yrs old. Any superstitions that if your younger brother reach ur height or get taller than u will not grow any longer.

Galega says :

I don’t know about any prevailing superstitions regarding the height.

This product may help you to gain weight. However, contrary to what the manufacturer claims, there isn’t any guarantee of that. It just stimulates the secretion of HGH hormone (which to an extent is responsible for our height). But, there are many other factors also which come into the picture in decided the height. Take it for short duration and do remember to go for exercise regularly. Take diets rich in all vitamins and specially rich in Calcium and iron.

quick note by anonymous :

Gloxi product isa scam, claims are false, most likely a stafa, do not purchase this product, as it has no evidence of scientific studies by a reputable university.
G s naranjo, Bsc, human biology

Galega says :

The ingredient of this product can make more HGH hormone, which can result in gaining height before 21 or in some cases, 24 years of age. There are many other reasons which is responsible for your height, including genetic factor which is quite important. Gloxi isn’t as such a scam, but it is definitely not going to work for everyone.

timothy says :

hi i’m timothy and i’m 12 i want to drink gloxi so i can get taller i can’t get taller because of my disability growth hormonal problem please guide me :) thanks

Galega says :

You are strongly suggested to not take Gloxi Height Enhancer at this age. You should rather focus on healthy diets and regular exercise. You may also consult a physical trainer and ask for suggestions.

You are only 12 years old. Taking any height enhancer supplement can backfire and may lead to some health issues in the long run.

Alliyah Dela Riva says :

Hi i’m alliyah also a student from the philippines. I am 14 yrs old and i am only 5′0 it means 5 FLAT i badly WANT to get tall because of certain reasons and also to boost my confident. Do you think i must buy and take this prduct at my age? it’s EXPENSIVE but because of desperation i think i want to try.

Galega says :

You are only 14 years old. Your height can be increased with natural means. I would suggest against trying any height enhancer at this age. A person can grow till 21 years of age. I would suggest you to consult a physician to take advise about necessary diet you need to take, or consult a physical trainer and discuss this issue. Taking a height enhancer at this age can be disastrous for your long term health.

Roland says :

Hi..im roland,from Philippines..i heard a lot about this gloxi, that gloxi will totally make you tall/gain height by using this product..im 21 years old by now and im desperately want to gain more inches, because my height is 5/2.my younger brother is taller than me which is makes me so jealous and uncomfortable.I really want to gain more height.and as for now im still confusing about the others comments with regards to this gloxi that is not totally good and its a scam..but many also are saying that this gloxi is effective,only in the advertisement i heard..Please guide me to those who are already using this product …thanks

Galega says :

Contrary to what the manufacturer claims, there isn’t any guarantee that Gloxi Height Enhancer will make you taller. In fact, the same rule applies with other similar products in the market. It just stimulates your HGH hormone, which is responsible for our growth. But, many other factors also come into the picture like genetic issues.

You can take it for few days to see if there is any difference. Don’t take it continuously for prolong duration. Further, do take all necessary nutrients and vitamins. Especially, you are required to take sufficient amount of Calcium and other minerals. Further, do exercise daily.

highlight

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262061488540330/k2311a062/6.2.11