GMail  » Internet  »
  • Overall, GMail is the best email out there and happily rises over Yahoo, Live Mail and AOL and any other email service out there, and now you can sign up from the homepage, previously you had to be invited

• by Simon North
      I have been using Google’s Email service, GMail for about 3 years now and I have been nothing but pleased with every aspect of the service. It provides you with well over 2 and a half GB of storage space and this is forever growing which is great, although I have only used 10MB in three years and I have thousands of emails.

I used to

use it for storage as well, you can upload, as an attachment, files up to 10MB but certain file types aren’t allowed (.

exe, .

zip etc.

) but it is certainly somewhere where you can store you photos, it is perfectly safe on Google’s servers.

There have even been programs written that allow you to upload files straight to your GMail account through your My Computer.

GMail, as ...

• with all Google’s services, has a simple interface which is fast and realtime email updating means that you can have your account open all day and emails that come in appear in your inbox without you having to refresh the page like you do in some email services.

The spam folder is very good as well, I have never gotten an email that was spam and

it appear in my Inbox and vice versa, I’ve never had a spam email appear in my inbox and I get about 30 spam messages a day, so that is some feature.

Overall, GMail is the best email out there and happily rises over Yahoo, Live Mail and AOL and any other email service out there, and now you can sign up from the homepage, previously you had to be invited.

GMail

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 211304148851230/k2311a0413/4.13.07