Eskinol Classic Facial Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
2.8
  • My experience with this product is not a bit satisfactory
  • So the best thing to do to avoid drying of the skin is to apply some moisturizer after cleansing the face
  • My final verdict, I would not recommend this product especially for dry-skin people

• by Lynn M. A.

Our skin easily gets dirt from pollution and harsh weather conditions. It is good to have a good facial cleanser that can thoroughly remove dirt. I do have a facial soap cleanser but I guess that I need a good facial cleanser to deeply remove dirt from my pores. Anyway, I tried using Eskinol Classic Facial Cleanser

before.

This product promotes skin protection from whiteheads, blackheads, and pimples. It also lightens and smoothens the skin. This product comes in different varieties.

I tried only the classic one. My experience with this product is not a bit satisfactory. Anyway, I applied this product usually at night time.

I washed my face with my favorite brand of facial soap cleanser. Then, I let my face dry and after that, I dabbed a cotton ball with Eskinol Classic Facial Cleanser. It could actually clean my skin even my pores.

It minimized some of my blackheads after a week. I also like its smell, not that overwhelming. On the negative side, it was a bit ...

• Eskinol Classic Facial Cleanser
      harsh on the skin.

I experienced some blemishes whenever I applied this cleanser on my face. After a few weeks, some pimples was visible on my face. I discontinued using it for fear that my skin will get more irritated.

In addition, it left my skin drier. So the best thing to do to avoid drying of

the skin is to apply some moisturizer after cleansing the face. My final verdict, I would not recommend this product especially for dry-skin people.

I will try other brands in the market that will best suit my skin. This is just my personal experience. It may be effective for others but not for me.

You can actually try this for yourself.

quick note by anonymous :

Hi friend

At last how did you get rid of this

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311061488380530/k2311a061/6.1.11