Calgon Take Me Away Cocoa Bliss Glitter Body Mist  » Cosmetics  »
  • The Calgon Take Me Away Cocoa Bliss Glitter Body Mist seems to have just a hint of a musk scent to it which I love
  • I really love when I am also able to find a body spray or body mist that lasts through out the day
  • I have had previous experience with body spray that faded very easily and did not last very long
  • I like to spray it on before I go to sleep too

• by LissaK

I first found the Calgon Take Me Away Cocoa Bliss Glitter Body Mist when I went to my aunts apartment. It was sitting on her dresser among loads of other body lotions and fragrances that she never uses. I really liked how the product looked glittery and how the container was shaped somewhat like a bubble. I took a shower and decided to try it on my skin for the first time. It smelled absolutely wonderful! The Calgon Take Me Away Cocoa Bliss Glitter Body Mist seems to have just a hint of a musk scent to it which I love! It has this deep kind of alluring smell to

it too. I especially love how it shimmers on my skin. I really feel like it makes my skin glow and look so radiant.

Since the first time I sprayed it on myself I have not given it back to my aunt! I loved it that much. I have known Calgon to have a line of many great scents both fruity and floral but the Cocoa Bliss Glitter Body Mist seems to ride the line in between. What intrigues me is that it has a cocoa kind of smell. I rarely find any fragrance or lotion promoting that it smells like cocoa. This make it seem more unique to me! I ...

• feel so fresh when it’s on my skin and it’s also a great way to cool off in the summer time. Since when I spray the body mist on my skin it automatically has a cooling effect I find myself carrying it around in my purse all the time. I do not know where I would possibly be able to find the Calgon Take Me Away Cocoa Bliss Glitter Body Mist again so I have been trying to use it sparingly.

I really love when I am also able to find a body spray or body mist that lasts through out the day. I have had previous experience with body spray

that faded very easily and did not last very long. However when ever I spray the Calgon on either myself or my clothes I can smell it throughout the day all the way up till night time. I like to spray it on before I go to sleep too. It makes me feel so refreshed and really makes me feel good about myself. My favorite thing about the Calgon Take Me Away Cocoa Bliss Glitter Body Mist, other than the great way it smells, is the way it looks on my skin. It is so shimmery and beautiful it makes me look like a fairy as silly as that sounds!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3131051488330631/k2311a0531/5.31.11