Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Conditioner
  • I love the way it smells, and I will try to do my best to describe it
  • I would recommend this Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Conditioner for all hair types and for anyone who quite simply wants to have beautiful and healthy hair

• by LissaK

The thing that most sticks out to me about the Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Conditioner is the intoxicating smell. I love the way it smells, and I will try to do my best to describe it! It has a very fresh clean kind of smell that’s mixed in with a floral and fruity coconut smell. Obviously it smells like Coconut Milk but also has a fresh and clean scent. The smell is really what lead me to buy it, along with the great things I read on the bottle. The other thing is that I wanted to use a more

natural hair conditioner. I wanted a conditioner that did not contain harsh sulfates or damaging chemicals. I read on the bottle that it contains whipped egg white proteins and other healthy oils so I automatically knew that the Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Conditioner would be a great choice for me.

I love the way it replenishes and coats my hair after I wash it. It feels so smooth and rich and leaves my hair with that awesome smell. Sometimes to ensure an even deeper condition, I will put a plastic cap over my head and sit under the dryer for about ...

• half an hour. The heat allows it to really penetrate my hair strands while keeping protected. When I rinse it out I use cool water instead of warm or hot water. Cool water is better because it closes the hair cuticles which locks in more moisture.

The shape of the bottle is interesting. Instead of being vertically long it’s more short and wide. Sometimes this makes it harder for me to store it in my shower, but I accommodate the shape of the bottle by moving other products out of the way. Did I mention it smells fantastic! There’s not one

bad thing that I can say about it. I’ve been using it now for over a year and I’ve had great results. I plan to keep on using it since it’s done nothing but make my hair feel great! Now that I’ve also gone natural with my hair I love knowing that I can trust it to not have any harsh chemicals and to give my hair the moisture and oils it needs to remain healthy. I would recommend this Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Conditioner for all hair types and for anyone who quite simply wants to have beautiful and healthy hair.

Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Conditioner

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3131051488310631/k2311a0531/5.31.11