The Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter  » Cosmetics  »
  • One day, I found a container of Strawberry Body Butter by The Body Shop in her purse
  • What I like about it is that it has a very natural kind of smell that doesn't suggest any use of harsh chemicals
  • I have no idea how much The Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter would cost in stores but I plan to pay a visit very soon to find out
  • I love the lasting smell that stays in my nose after I take a deep breath from smelling the Strawberry Body Butter

• by LissaK

My aunt always has lots of different fragrances and body lotions that she regrettably does not use. One day, I found a container of Strawberry Body Butter by The Body Shop in her purse. After asking what it was she let me use it for myself. As soon as I opened it up I was overcome by the most pungent sweet tangy smell, it was purely unbelievable! The butter is a pink color with a smooth yet thick texture. What I like about it is that it has a very natural kind of smell that doesn’t suggest any use of

harsh chemicals. I really like when I’m able to use lotions and fragrance that are not too over powering yet lasts through out the day. It has a really tangy sweet kind of smell that makes me want to eat it up! I also love the fact that it is a body butter because it feels so creamy, rich and thick. when I apply it I can really feel it coating my skin, I like that!

I keep it in my purse now all the time and use it when ever I feel like my hands are dry. I read ...

• on the top of the cap that it contains strawberry seed oil that helps to moisturize normal skin. I also like how the product is not tested on animals since I am a big supporter of animal kindness and ethical treatment. The Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter seriously lifts my spirits. I love using it on a sunny summer day. It just brings back memories of being a teenage girl, feeling so young and sweet and feeling like the whole world was in the grasp of my fingers.

I have no idea how much The Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter would

cost in stores but I plan to pay a visit very soon to find out. I am also interested in trying other fragrances from the line now such as Coconut, Sweet Lemon, Aloe and Japanese Cherry Blossom. I am so excited to be able to try these fragrances soon! I love the lasting smell that stays in my nose after I take a deep breath from smelling the Strawberry Body Butter. It is literally like heaven! Not only is the smell spellbinding, but it does wonders for my skin. My skin always feels so soft and smooth after I rub it on.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3131051488280631/k2311a0531/5.31.11