Milani Moisture Renew liquif’eye Eyeliner  » Cosmetics  »
1.0
  • I liked the overall look of the Milani Moisture Renew Liquif'eye eye liner and it only cost a few dollars so that is ultimately what led me to purchase it
  • I don't like looking like I have dark circles under my eyes, that is not the look I am going for
  • I had never even heard of Milani Moisture Renew Liquif'eye eyeliner before but I decided to give it a try because the price was reasonable
  • I do not like the experience that I had with it
  • I would not recommend this eyeshadow to anyone

• by LissaK

I absolutely hate how the Milani Moisture Renew Liquif’eye eyeliner smudges so easily! Right off the bat, that is the worst thing about it. I was in Meijer in the makeup aisle looking for black eyeliner. I had black eyeliner before but I had either lost it or one of my friends took it and never gave it back to me. This means that I needed to go out and buy a new one. This time I wanted to make sure I got a great black eyeliner that wouldn’t smudge and would look great. One thing that I always worry

about with my eyeliner is if it smudges easily. I have a habit of either absent-mindedly wiping my eyes or my eyes will get watery during the day from allergies. I liked the overall look of the Milani Moisture Renew Liquif’eye eye liner and it only cost a few dollars so that is ultimately what led me to purchase it. Something told me to see if it was smudge proof but I just figured that it should be, I was wrong.

When I was putting it on automatically I could see how it made me look like my eyes had heavy ...

• dark circles under them. This is because the eyeliner tends to smudge or the line I draw on my bottom eye lid will be too thick. I feel like if I sweat during the day it also causes my eye liner to run. It looks horrible! I don’t like looking like I have dark circles under my eyes, that is not the look I am going for. That is the reason why I want to use makeup in the first place! I want to accentuate my beauty not tear it down.

I had never even heard of Milani Moisture Renew Liquif’eye

eyeliner before but I decided to give it a try because the price was reasonable. I do not like the experience that I had with it. I also don’t like how it reacts when I sharpen it. When I sharpen the eyeliner it does not come to a full point. The tip does not get small enough for me to draw a good line around my eyes. Instead the tip is big and bulging and it easily smears. I would not recommend this eyeshadow to anyone. I plan on going out to buy a smudge proof eyeliner as soon as possible.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3131051488260631/k2311a0531/5.31.11