Pure Curls Organic Clarifying Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • I decided to buy the Pure Curls Organic Clarifying Shampoo because I recently decided to go natural
  • I have to say that I notice that right after I run the product through my hair it feels like it strips my hair of moisture and I do not like that

• by LissaK

I decided to buy the Pure Curls Organic Clarifying Shampoo because I recently decided to go natural. I didn’t want to use harsh damaging chemicals on my hair anymore and I heard reviews about the shampoo on YouTube. I needed to buy this shampoo along with another shampoo called Curlicious Curls Cleansing Cream Organic Shampoo because both shampoo’s go hand in hand. Pure Curls Organic Clarifying Shampoo is supposed to be used about every once a month to remove chemical build up in the air. Sometimes I forget how long it’s been since I used the Pure Curls Organic Clarifying Shampoo so

I don’t know if I actually do end up using it once a month as recommended!

I have to say that I notice that right after I run the product through my hair it feels like it strips my hair of moisture and I do not like that! My hair feels really thin and dry afterward which I didn’t think was possible since my hair would still be wet in the process. However, I do like the idea that I can count on this shampoo to totally get rid of any product that may be built up in my hair. Since I have ...

• gone natural I do worry about my hair having too much chemical being in my hair that could dry it out or damage it. I have learned to adapt to how the Pure Curls Organic Clarifying Shampoo strips my hair. I compensate for this by adding extra leave in conditioner and oils to my hair afterward.

As for curling my hair, I’m not absolutely sure if it does that. Another thing that is odd to me is when I go to put it in my hair in the shower it does not lather. I find that very strange because all my life I

have used shampoo that lathers in my hair and lets me know it’s working! I continue to use this product though simply because I feel like it has helped my hair to grow as much as it has in six months. My hair is about four to five inches long now and I am very happy about that. Originally I had cut all of my hair off so that I could start over and go natural. I may try using other kinds of natural conditioner as well though, just to see if there is something out there that I may like even more.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3131051488250631/k2311a0531/5.31.11