Clairol Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave In Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
2.0
  • I decided to purchase the conditioner because I have long hair that I am trying to maintain
  • As much as I know that it is good to trim the ends of your hair on a regular basis no matter what length you currently have, I really am trying to maintain my long hair so I am always looking for products to help me do that
  • This one is unfortunately not something that I will continue using because I do not like it as much as I thought I would
  • I am definitely someone who is biased in favor of deep conditioners and even though this is not marketed as such, it does not even do basic conditioning for my hair
  • Though inexpensive and well marketed, this is a product to avoid

• by Intensify

I do not know if you have seen all of the commercials for the Clairol Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship products, but I have been loving them. I decided to purchase the conditioner because I have long hair that I am trying to maintain. As much as I know that it is good to trim the ends of your hair on a regular basis no matter what length you currently have, I really am trying to maintain my long hair so I am always looking for products to help me do that. This one is unfortunately not something that I will continue using because I do not like it as much as I thought I would.

Rather than make it easier for me to style my long hair after

I have washed and conditioned, this product seems to make it much harder. I have to have a conditioner that can detangle the hair and this one does not do that. When I step out of the shower, my hair is so tangled that I can barely comb through it. I had to go back and get a detangling spray just to deal with the state of my hair after using this conditioner.

The consistency of this conditioner is so thin that I am not surprised at the fact that it does not work well. Not only is it thin but it is also quite sticky for some reason. Even when I use a lot of this product, it does not really penetrate the strands of my hair. I ...

• am definitely someone who is biased in favor of deep conditioners and even though this is not marketed as such, it does not even do basic conditioning for my hair. A leave-in conditioner is typically good at helping to control the hair long after you have showered, I wanted it to help prevent frizzy, untamed hair. It did not do that. It just dried out my hair a lot. This particular shampoo is marketed toward people with long hair so I expected it to do something for either taming or preventing split ends. It had no noticeable effect on my ends at all. It did not add any shine to my hair like most leave-in conditioners do. I tried using this conditioner on multiple occasions to make sure
        that the reason I did not like it was because it actually did not work. Whether I used a small amount or a large amount, this product did nothing for me.

The only thing I liked about this product was the amazing scent. It has no other good qualities. Plus, the scent doesn’t actually remain in the hair for that long. Overall, I have to give the Clairol Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Conditioner a rating of a 4 out of 10. I just did not like it and I will not make the mistake of buying it again. I hate the consistency and the lack of results. I also hate the extremely tangled mess of hair I get after using this. Though inexpensive and well marketed, this is a product to avoid!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3131051488200631/k2311a0531/5.31.11