MooGoo MSM Soothing Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love moisturizers so I was definitely eager to get this, especially after reading the ingredients list
  • For some reason, I thought that I would put this on and have very dewy looking, almost shiny skin
  • I would definitely say that a downside to this particular moisturizer is the fact that it takes a lot more rubbing and massaging to get it to fully absorb into the skin
  • That said, it is incredibly effective and I highly recommend it for anyone with oily prone skin who is looking for a moisturizer that will hydrate without causing breakouts or making the skin look greasy

• by Intensify

I recently purchased the MooGoo MSM Soothing Cream. It is an Australian product that I had to order online. It comes in two different sizes. I purchased the larger version that is 250 ml and comes in a jar but it also comes in a 75 ml pump form. The product is basically a cream with skin calming properties and skin healing ingredients. I love moisturizers so I was definitely eager to get this, especially after reading the ingredients list. It contains sweet almond oil which I love and it does not contain parabens or mineral oils (which I hate).

This is one of the most gentle moisturizers I have ever used. It soothes the skin like no other. I have sensitive, oily skin that clogs easily. This product did not

clog my pores. It did not cause breakouts. I had no adverse reactions or irritation of any kind. This moisturizer made my skin feel soft, smooth, and healthy. It added back moisture without making my skin too greasy or shiny looking. This is the type of moisturizer that does not create an oil slick in the middle of my forehead after a few hours of wear. Even though this is a very hydrating moisturizer, it has such a matte finish. That really shocked me. For some reason, I thought that I would put this on and have very dewy looking, almost shiny skin. Instead, I got a matte finish which I love. I would definitely say that a downside to this particular moisturizer is the fact that it takes a lot ...

• more rubbing and massaging to get it to fully absorb into the skin. It does not just melt into the skin as easily as some other products I have used in the past, but with a bit of gentle rubbing, it does fully absorb. There is no filmy residue left sitting on the surface of my skin after application of this product. Though this product is very rich, it is not so rich and thick that it does not penetrate the skin well. Because it isn’t too thick, I can wear this moisturizer under other products like my usual foundation, concealer, and other makeup products.

This product does have a scent. That is something to be aware of if you are the type of person who does not like your moisturizer to

be scented. It is a very light vanilla scent that is not too overwhelming. Though I am very sensitive to certain scents, this one does not bother me at all. I actually find it quite comforting. Plus, the smell is not noticeable once you have actually rubbed the product into the skin. Overall, I have to give the MooGoo MSM Soothing Cream a rating of an 8 out of 10. It is pretty difficult for me to get this product since it is an Australian brand. It is also slightly more expensive than the typically moisturizer that I use. That said, it is incredibly effective and I highly recommend it for anyone with oily prone skin who is looking for a moisturizer that will hydrate without causing breakouts or making the skin look greasy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3131051488190631/k2311a0531/5.31.11