NARS Exhibit A Blush  » Cosmetics  »
  • I definitely do not think that this is the right product for everyone because it will look different depending on the skin tone
  • There are so many things that I love about this blush

• by Intensify

I am a huge makeup junkie. Not only do I make it a point to collect makeup, but I also have a huge fixation with blush products in particular. I literally own hundreds of blush products and wear it daily. I recently purchased the NARS Exhibit A Blush simply because it is the most intensely pigmented blush I have ever seen in my entire life. It is the most vibrant red and initially, I was very skeptical about how it would actually look once on my skin. I was terrified that it would make me look like a clown. I have been experimenting with this blush for about a month and I can honestly say that it is completely different from every blush I have ever tried.

To start with, this is the most highly pigmented blush I have ever applied to my

face. The shade is a bright crimson red. I have a darker complexion and it looks great on my skin. I do not know how well this product would look on people with very light skin tones because it might look a bit too orange. However, if you have a bit of brown in your skin, the right amount can look wonderful. It is so well pigmented that even one swipe of this blush is too much for one cheek. I literally have to very lightly dip my brush into the blush and then divide that small amount of product between both of my cheeks to get just enough color. If I swiped my brush across this product like I do other blush products, I would literally look like a clown with two huge red spots on my cheek. In that regard, this ...

• product is kind of difficult to apply. It is not as easily blended as other blush products. However, if you learn to apply it correctly, it can give an awesome result. I can get the most natural looking flush ever with this product. It literally makes it look like I was just blushing.

I have heard many people claim that this is not a good everyday blush and should only be used by professionals for things like photo shoots. However, I definitely disagree. I have used this for everyday looks tons of times and have even been complimented on it. I definitely do not think that this is the right product for everyone because it will look different depending on the skin tone. However, I do think that this is a product that normal people (and by normal, I mean not just models

and professional makeup artists) can use.

Overall, I have to give the NARS Exhibit A Blush a rating of an 8 out of 10. There are so many things that I love about this blush. The only thing to really be aware of before purchasing this product is that it is a bit harder to use than your everyday peach shade of blush that can just be applied liberally. You certainly do not have to be a professional makeup artist to use this blush, but it takes a bit of experimentation to get it to look natural and beautiful. I am the sort of person who does not mind really working to get my makeup to look nice. I do not expect makeup to just magically transform my face without a bit of effort. If you are someone who likes effortless makeup, this is probably not for you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3131051488160631/k2311a0531/5.31.11