Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides movie  » Movies  »
  • In my opinion, it was easily the best movie of all four
  • Just like me, I believe that anyone who sees this movie will enjoy the fun adventures of Captain Jack Sparrow

• by JMarie

Is the newest Pirates Movie worth watching? A resounding yes! I saw it on the opening day. The Movie “Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides” is the fourth installment of the Pirates Saga. In my opinion, it was easily the best movie of all four.

It had vampire mermaids, romance, with plenty of adventure and swashbuckling. The overall theme of the movie was redemption, and sacrifice.

One person is forced to sacrifice

his life so that another one can live. Although, the newest installment starts out a little slowly for my tastes, once the swash buckling starts the movie moves right along.

Johnny Depp does not disappoint with his rendition of Captain Jack Sparrow. After the slow start, Captain Jack was plunged into an adventure to find the Fountain of Youth.

I loved it when he was shanghaied and found himself aboard the vessel, which ...

• was captained by the dreaded Captain Blackbeard. He is taken on a high seas adventure where three groups are determined to find the Fountain of Youth.

Like every treasure seeking adventure there are conditions that must be met in order to find and activate the mysterious powers of the Fountain of Youth. I loved the vampire mermaids! They took the ancient story of the Sirens that wooed sailors to their deaths and brought

it to life.

This movie was fun, whimsical, and does not disappoint me. Just like me, I believe that anyone who sees this movie will enjoy the fun adventures of Captain Jack Sparrow.

There is some foul language, but it is barely noticeable. The violence is related to sword fights, and a few fist fights along with moments of extreme danger and peril.

I believe this was a movie well worth seeing with the whole family.

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1131051487710531/k2311a0531/5.31.11