Chandler Cross-Roads Harkins Theater in Chandler AZ
5 Gilbert Rd and Loop 202 Chandler, AZ 85249
  • I was impressed at how welcoming all the employees were at this particular location
  • I love raised theatre seats, yes, we had to climb stairs to the top, but it was well worth it
  • Over all the entire experience was fantastic

• by JMarie

I saw “Pirates of the Caribbean, On Stranger Tides” on May 20th 2011 at Chandler Cross-Roads Harkins Theater in Chandler AZ with a family member. The movie was fantastic by the way. I love going to this theatre. When we walked up to the ticket office, we were immediately greeted by a warm and friendly person.

She politely asked which movie we were interested in seeing. I told her the time and the movie, and she promptly told me the price of the tickets. We used our movie passes to purchase the tickets.

A quick side note, just before Christmas 2010 we purchased

movie passes for Harkins Theatres from AAA at a discounted price. This is something that AAA offers to all of their members. This helps save money when viewing movies.

After the transaction was complete she handed us our tickets, and asked if there was anything else she could assist us with. At this point we were finished, so I thanked her and went inside. The immediate impression that I had when I walked in was that it was very clean.

There was no debris on the carpet, and I didn’t see overflowing trash cans. The ticket taker was polite and pointed out which ...

• theatre the movie was playing in. I was impressed at how welcoming all the employees were at this particular location.

At the concession stand we purchased Diet Coke and Pop-Corn. The person I was with had been to this location before and purchased a loyalty cup, so we brought it with us. With the loyalty cup I spent $1 on the Diet Coke and $6 on the extra-large pop corn.

The person that waited on us suggested that we could have an extra-large pop corn for only $0. 50 more. We went to the theatre, and found that it was a large clean theatre.

I liked the fact that it was stadium style seating. This may sound crazy, however, there are some theatres out there where all of the seats are on a flat surface rather than raised. I love raised theatre seats, yes, we had to climb stairs to the top, but it was well worth it.

I enjoyed the movie experience immensely. After the movie, which I loved, I visited the Ladies Room. I found it to be clean and well kept.

Over all the entire experience was fantastic. I appreciate all the hard work that the employees of the Chandler Cross-Roads put into making my theatre experience enjoyable.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3231051487700531/k2311a0531/5.31.11