Snack a jacks Crunchy Curls Sweet Chilli Kick
  • Somehing that is low calorie and perhaps that bit interesting
  • I like all the other products in the Snack a Jacks range such as Popcorn and Rice Cakes, so had to try this new product
  • I picked up a 4 pack of these in my local Asda supermarket and they cost me £1.80
  • Per pack these have 72 calories and 1.3g of fat, so are pretty good for you, and I know I can have a couple of bags of these through the day without feeling bad about them
  • I think this is because they seem quite thick so they have a godo crunch to them

• by leeanne160480

This is a new product out in the Snack a Jack Snack range. Since I am currently back on a diet I am always on the lookout for new and different snack foods that I can nibble on. I’m not a big eater, but more of a little and often eater, and this is the kind of food that I am looking for. Somehing that is low calorie and perhaps that bit interesting. I like all the other products in the Snack a Jacks range such as Popcorn and Rice Cakes, so had to try this new product.

This range is available in 2 different flavours

so far - to my knowledge anyway. I like Sweet Chilli and Thai Chilli foods, so this was going to be my first choice to try.

These come in individual 18g bags. I picked up a 4 pack of these in my local Asda supermarket and they cost me £1.80. Perhaps a bit expensive, but often you find that “diet” food is that bit more expensive. Which is a shame as the size of the products are usually smaller.

The bag for these is alright. It is a nice colourful looking pack. It is a medium purple colour with red swirls over it and the branding ...

• is in white, so it stands out alright.

Per pack these have 72 calories and 1.3g of fat, so are pretty good for you, and I know I can have a couple of bags of these through the day without feeling bad about them. Certainly a lot better for you than Crisps.

So what are these like? They are flat shaped and have a Curl to them . Still easy enough to eat although they are all Curly. They are very crunchy, but not in the same way as Crisps are. I think this is because they seem quite thick so they have a godo crunch to

them. They don’t feel Oily either, but that could be because these are Air Popped and baked, not fried.

I suppose you get a fair amount of these in the bag, so they will satisfy your hunger, and fill the hole a bit.

The flavouring of this is quite nice. It is quite strong flavouring. I don’t feel that it is overly Sweet, but there is a sweetness to it. It is a nice tangy taste with a bit heat to it, but not too spicy.

All in all a nice healthy snack that doesn’t taste like a Diet snack.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2731051487500531/k2311a0531/5.31.11