Avon Naturals Lemon Blossom & Basil Hand and Body Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • I guess I don't mind the scent of Lemon, but when I think about Basil then I thought that these would smell all Herb like and certainly not a scent that I would want to smell like anway
  • Perhaps I would but it will never be my most favourite scent

• by leeanne160480

I have tried all the products in this new scent. To be honest it isn’t a scent that I would normally go for. I guess I don’t mind the scent of Lemon, but when I think about Basil then I thought that these would smell all Herb like and certainly not a scent that I would want to smell like anway. Still the product was new and worth a try in my view.

I picked this up on a 3 for £5 offer. The right price of this Body Lotion is £3, and the offer extended to all the products in the Avon naturals range. So I got the Shower Gel and Body Lotion

of this scent and another item from another scent that I use quite a bit.

The bottle fot this is alright. Nothing all that special, but ok I suppose. It is a 200ml bottle and it’s tall enough and a round cilandrical shape. The bottle is a clear plastic and you can see the light yellow cream through the bottle. There is a wrap around label round the bottle and the label on the front looks nice enough with a large picture of a Lemon on the front. This has a flip top lid which is easy enough to open, even if you have damp hands after being in the Shower.

The consistency of this Lotion ...

• is a medium consistency. It isn’t runny so you would think that this would run off your hands, but it isn’t what I would call thick either. A decent enough consistency I would say, and anyway you shouldn’t have this on your palm all that much anyway before rubbing this in.

I was surprised at the scent of this. It wasn’t all that strong, and pretty nice in a way. The Lemon is a Lemon Blossom scent so although you get a citrus scent from this, it isn’t overly Tart smelling, but you still get the nice Juicy kind of scent from this. It is a fresh and refreshing kind of scent. You do get

a slight floral kind of scent from the Blossom part, and there is the slight heavier and sort of Green Herb kind of scent from the Basil. It isn’t overly strong though.

The scent of this lingers a bit on my skin. Again it isn’t overly strong, but just a nice subtle scent which I could still smell a few hours later.

Would I buy this again? Perhaps I would but it will never be my most favourite scent. It makes a change, and if you like Lemon scented product then you should love this,

Worth a try and especially if you get this on a special offer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3131051487460531/k2311a0531/5.31.11