Bath and Body Works Coconut Mango Fragrance Mist  » Perfume  »
  • I know that I really like it and so does my husband
  • I love the tropical and fruity notes of this fragrance
  • I think that both teenagers and women will both be wearing this scent this summer
  • Of course that is not to bad,when you consider most body sprays don't last that long
  • Even if the staying power isn't the best,this is still a good little body spray

• by Gina Gott

This is a fun beachy scent. It will make you feel happy and refreshed,and a have a nice back from vacation feeling whenever you spray it on. I really like the way this stuff smells. It is tropical and summery. If you are looking for a great scent to wear during the day or night,then check this scent out. It’s good for hot summer days and breezy summer nights. I know that I really like it and so does my husband. Bath and Body Works,really knows how to make some fantastic smelling sprays! This one is a must try!

This scent is what paradise must smell like. I love the tropical and fruity notes of this fragrance. This

perfume spray is such a great choice for all ladies. I think that both teenagers and women will both be wearing this scent this summer. This fragrance has notes of mango, apple, and nectarine. There is also some passion flower and vanilla orchid along with melon. This scent also has some coconut cream in it with tahitian vanilla. This scent ends with sandalwood.

This scent is strong and refreshing. It is very good and takes me away on a two second vacation when I first spray it on. This is a bold scent that will get you plenty of compliments when you are wearing it. The only downfall to this fragrance would have to be it’s staying ...

• time. It only lasts about 3 hours or so on me. Of course that is not to bad,when you consider most body sprays don’t last that long. This scent is a wow scent will it last though.

The price is really good. You can find this fragrance mist at Bath and Body Works. An 8 oz bottle cost about $12.00. Check back often with Bath and Body Works though,because they have a lot of big sales. You will be able to get this scent for even less if you keep looking for a sale. The original price is good enough though. It is well worth $12.00 a bottle for this yummy and sexy fragrance spritz. It is

a bargain,so you can afford to reapply whenever you need to.

All in all, this is a wonderful summer scent. Bath and Body Works has done a great job again. This scent is bold and smells so good! Even if the staying power isn’t the best,this is still a good little body spray. It is affordable and just an all around great buy! I am sure that women of all ages will be wearing this one. I know that I will be. It is just an amazing scent! You can get away with wearing this tropical scent to just about anywhere from work to the beach. Try this stuff out for yourself. It is a great surprise!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5630051487440531/k2311a0530/5.30.11