Axion Dishwashing Paste  » Housewares  »
3.3
  • Anyway, my experience with this product is not really satisfactory
  • I prefer dishwashing liquids since I don't have to worry of any residues on my utensils

• by Lynn M. A.

Axion Dishwashing Paste is one of the many dishwashing solutions that I have used in the past. It comes in a round plastic pot case. It is a paste with green color. One can also buy just a refill of this product which is packed in a plastic.

This is available in any grocery stores nationwide. It is also affordable. Anyway, my experience with this product is not really satisfactory.

I purchased this one time

since I was not able to buy my favorite dishwashing liquid brand. Axion Dishwashing Paste has a pleasant smell just like a detergent bar. It is not irritating on my skin.

Its paste is not sticky but more chalky. It is like a clay but easily melt down when wet with water. I used a small amount of this paste together with a sponge.

It did not produce a lot of suds unlike dishwashing liquids.

• It could thoroughly clean my utensils but not effective in more removing greasy stuffs. This is a bit disappointing for me.

I needed to use more paste just to clean it thoroughly. I also had to exert more effort in rubbing the utensils with greasy stuffs just to remove it totally with Axion Dishwashing Paste. Another thing, some residues of this paste can be seen sometimes on the spoon and fork.

I need to rinse

it thoroughly and I could use a lot of water which is just a big waste. I guess I am not really a fan of dishwashing paste. I prefer dishwashing liquids since I don’t have to worry of any residues on my utensils.

My final verdict, this may be a good product for cleaning utensils but not effective enough in removing grease and stains. I would suggest that you try other brands in the market.

Axion Dishwashing Paste

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5330051487250531/k2311a0530/5.30.11