Skinwhite Whitening Hand & Body Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like to look good and presentable in my workplace even without wearing some makeups
  • Now, I notice that I have even and whiter skin
  • I would highly recommend this to all women who are longing to have whiter skin

• by Lynn M. A.

As much as possible, I want to have a healthy and clear looking skin. I feel more comfortable and confident knowing that I have a good skin complexion. It boosts my self -confidence especially that I always meet people everyday. I like to look good and presentable in my workplace even without wearing some makeups.

There are plenty of cosmetic products in the market to enhance our looks from make ups, shampoos, to lotions

and more. Anyway, my review focuses on a good whitening lotion. This is Skinwhite Whitening Hand & Body Lotion - Classic.

I started using this just last year. This is available in sachet and in bottle at a very affordable price. I purchased this for dark spots on my body such as my knees, elbows and even my inner thighs.

This lotion contains Renewhite 3C which can whiten the skin in as early as ...

• 2 weeks. This is also enriched with Vitamin B5, B3 and E which moisturize the skin. It keeps the skin from getting flaky and dry.

I always apply this lotion at night time to hydrate and at the same time whiten my skin. This is not good to apply in the morning or when you are outdoor since it does not have a sun protection. I like its scent.

It is long lasting. This

lotion has a creamy texture and easily absorbs on the skin. I never experienced any ill effects on my skin.

I can see its good result. Now, I notice that I have even and whiter skin. My dark spots get a bit lighter than before.

My final verdict, this is a good skin whitener and moisturizer rolled into one. I would highly recommend this to all women who are longing to have whiter skin.

Jinxyee says :

is it okay to apply skin white lotion even if you have a sunburn?

Lynn M. A. replies :

Hey, good day Jinxyee Thanks for the question. Anyway, it is okay to apply lotion even if you have a sunburn. You need it to moisturize your skin after being exposed too much under the heat of the sun. I hope I have answered your question.

madie001 says :

Yes but not skin lightening lotions. You have to understand that sunburned skin is recuperating and try a cucumber lotions because usually it has cooling effect that will help ease out the discomfort.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3130051487240531/k2311a0530/5.30.11