Natrol Juice Festiv 60+60 capsules
  • I bought this one because it was a great price
  • When you first look at the product, you think it is an amazing value, because you are getting two different products in the box– a bottle of 60 FruitFestiv, and a bottle of 60 VeggieFestiv
  • When you consider that both are to be taken daily, and you take two capsules each as a dose, it is actually more akin to one supplement that lasts for a month
  • After taking them for a month, I wanted to go onto another supplement which was a high potency of some of the same ingredients contained in this formula, but when my energy levels dropped, I went back to this one, because it cost much less and made me feel better
  • I believe it is a very valuable product and seems to be a very effective brand

• by reviewabit

If you have ever thought about not getting enough fruits and veggies, there are products on the market that can help you by giving you these important nutritional necessities in capsule form. I have used quite a few juice supplement products. I bought this one because it was a great price.

When you first look at the product, you think it is an amazing value, because you are getting two different products in the box– a bottle of 60 FruitFestiv, and a bottle of 60 VeggieFestiv. When you consider that both are to be taken daily, and you take two capsules each

as a dose, it is actually more akin to one supplement that lasts for a month.

The count of 120 capsules is a bit deceptive. However, considering that yu are only paying fifteen dollars or so for both the products, and it lasts a month, this is actually not a bad deal.

You are getting valuable stuff– fruit and vegetable concentrates, antioxidants, digestive enzymes, vitamins, minerals, and all from the source where we are supposed to get them from– food. The super fruits included in the fruit formula include acai, pomegranate, mangosteen and noni.

The veggies have a long ...

• list of contributors, including carrot, spinach, beet, tomato, celery, peppers, garlic, wheat grass, barley, spirulina, kale, broccoli, oat bran, and others. I took the product for a month at full strength dosage, and I have to say I actually felt great.

I don’t know if it was the idea that I was ingesting all those benefits from natural foods, or it was just a good month– but I really liked how the product made me feel. I had more energy, was able to handle stress and exercise better, and was in a better mood over all.

Unlike a lot of supplements, neither

of these seemed to upset my stomach, which seemed a small miracle considering all the ingredients that went into them. After taking them for a month, I wanted to go onto another supplement which was a high potency of some of the same ingredients contained in this formula, but when my energy levels dropped, I went back to this one, because it cost much less and made me feel better.

I highly recommend this product for anyone who does not get enough fruits and veggies in their normal diet. I believe it is a very valuable product and seems to be a very effective brand.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3429051487050931/k2311a0529/5.29.11