Vaseline Healthy Glow Shampoo
1.5
  • In my case, I was not impressed with this shampoo
  • Second, I noticed that I got more flaky scalp
  • I can never forget my experience with Vaseline Shampoo

• by Lynn M. A.

One of the many brands of that I have used is Vaseline Healthy Glow Shampoo. This shampoo smells really great. It is long lasting. According to what is written in its bottle, it has an amino collagen that nourishes the hair and the scalp.

However, every individual has different reactions to certain products. In my case, I was not impressed with this shampoo. For the first week that I applied this on my hair, I got a good result.

It lathered up

easily and I could also rinsed it easily as well. It was not irritating on my skin. After drying my hair, it was shinier and smelled great.

These were the only good effects I got from this shampoo. The rest was not that satisfactory. First and foremost, after a week of using, my hair became drier and not smooth to touch.

My hair was not manageable at all. Second, I noticed that I got more flaky scalp. It worsened each day.

It ...

• was like every time I combed my hair, flakes were visible on the outer portion on my hair. Lastly, I had a very itchy scalp. It was really terrible.

So for more than a week of using, I discontinued it. The same thing happened to my sister’s hair. She has a normal and drier hair than mine but it turned out that after using this shampoo, she got some flaky stuff on her scalp.

I can never forget my experience with

Vaseline Shampoo. I would never buy this product again. It is not good on my scalp.

Anyway, Vaseline has other product lines. I buy other products from them except their shampoo. This is just my personal experience so I am not saying that this is true to everyone.

You can try it out for yourself and see whether it suits you. At the end of the day, it is always you, as a consumer, who will have the final say on what product to buy.

Vaseline Healthy Glow Shampoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3427051486600531/k2311a0527/5.27.11