Dr. James R. Isbell Animal Clinic  » Pets  »
320 North 12th Street, Gadsden, AL. 35901 phone - 256-546-4681
  • I love my pets dearly, and I would use no one but Dr. Isbell, because of the quality of service he provides
  • He does so well with the pets, it is amazing to watch
  • I think it is wonderful to have found a vet that truly cares about the animal he is treating
  • They have been taking care of my pets for years, and I think you won't be disappointed

• by Dani C.

Owning a family pet is one of life’s many blessings. You grow to love your pet and to think of them as members of the family. I have owned several pets over the years, and one of the most important parts of being a pet owner is to take care of your pet and make sure it is healthy. In order to do this you have to keep them up to date on their shots and buy tick and flea killing products. I want to tell you about my family veterinarian that I have been using for years, and who has saved more than one of my pets life’s. I live in Gadsden, Alabama, and my family veterinarian is Dr.

James R. Isbell of the Dr. James R. Isbell Animal Clinic. The first thing that I want to say is that Dr.

Isbell has been a lifesaver on many occasions. One of my favorite pets of all time was chasing a delivery truck and got too close, and went right

up under the wheels. It sucked her in and spat her out and she was limping really badly. This happened after hours, and Dr. Isbell had no problems with coming into his office and meeting us there to make sure our pet was OK.

She turned out to be fine, but I cannot stress how important it was that Dr. Isbell was willing to meet us after hours to make sure our dog was OK. I love my pets dearly, and I would use no one but Dr. Isbell, because of the quality of service he provides. He does so well with the pets, it is amazing to watch.

It’s like he can sense what kind of mood the pet is in and he takes the time to speak soothingly to my pets and pet them in a way to make them feel comfortable up on his cold steel examination table. I think it is wonderful to have found a vet that truly cares about the animal he is treating.

• So many veterinarians now days are only interested in getting a pet in and out really fast so that they can make that extra money, but Dr. Isbell takes his time with every pet he is dealing with. The location of Dr.

James R. Isbell Animal Clinic is a little weird, because they have a side parking lot that is really small, and if you don’t time it right, you will be ready to leave and have to go ask someone to move their car because you are blocked in. This can be a nuisance, but I deal with it because of the quality of care my pets receive. The waiting room at Dr. James R.

Isbell Animal Clinic is a little small, which can cause problems sometimes when you have two dogs in the waiting room who don’t like each other. It is still pretty easy to keep the pets separated, but the one time I did have trouble with it, was when the other

dog was really big and strong, and the owner had trouble being strong enough to hold her dog back. Nothing bad came from it, and it was actually pretty funny watching this small lady trying to hold back this big dog. Other than the size of the waiting room and the size of the parking lot, I have no complaints about Dr. James R.

Isbell Animal Clinic. Another great thing about Dr. James R. Isbell Animal Clinic are the products they sale in the waiting area. I can get anything I need for my dogs in two seconds from their displays.

This includes flea and tick collars and drops, doggy treats, and collars and leashes. If you live in the Gadsden, Alabama area, and are looking for a good family veterinarian that you will love and use for years, give Dr. James R. Isbell Animal Clinic a call and set up an appointment. They have been taking care of my pets for years, and I think you won’t be disappointed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2927051486430531/k2311a0527/5.27.11