The Sportsman’s Exchange store  » Business  »
611 Walnut Street, Gadsden, AL. 35901 phone - 256-546-9609
  • I love Sportsman's Exchange because they have such a wide selection of hunting and fishing gear
  • I like the prices on the hunting supplies too

• by Dani C.

My favorite thing in the world is hunting and fishing. Both activities provide me with time to myself to relax and leave the troubles of the world behind me. I can sit for hours and hours watching a fishing line or waiting in a hunting blind for an animal to walk by. It just soothes me to my core and makes all my troubles go away.

I want to tell you about the place I have been buying all my hunting and fishing supplies at for years and what a wonderful job they do and what a wonderful selection of products they offer. I shop for all my hunting and fishing gear at Sportsman’s Exchange in Gadsden, Alabama, though they have stores all over the country. I love Sportsman’s Exchange because they have such a wide selection of hunting and fishing gear.

This includes ammunition for your hunting rifles and pistols as well as hunting rifles and pistols and licenses. Fishing equipment

along with tackle and baits. Safety gear for multiple outdoor activities, like boating, water skiing, hunting and fishing.

They have so much to choose from that it makes it fun to go there before a hunting or fishing trip. The prices at Sportsman’s Exchange are very good. You could go to a place like Wal-Mart and find cheaper prices on things like the tackle and bait, but the quality of the product is way better at Sportsman’s Exchange.

I like the prices on the hunting supplies too. The price for ammunition is better than anywhere I have been before. The prices on the actual guns are higher, but the quality is good.

If you have to get a permit for the rifles or pistols when you buy one, there is a wait of about a week, just like anywhere. The employees at the Sportsman’s Exchange in Gadsden are wonderful, and I have known them for so long that they feel ...

• like family. It is very rare to go into a store and see an employee with a smile on their face because they are actually happy to see you and have a few minutes to catch up.

They always make me feel really good. They are very helpful when it comes to keeping up with the latest gear that’s out there, and they are constantly letting me know what’s new and what works. They are outdoors men too, so most of their products, someone in the store has tested already by the time I get there.

The only small complaint that I have, is the inside of the store is kinda cramped. I won’t say it’s small because it isn’t but the way the displays are set up in certain areas of the store make it hard to move around when there are a lot of customers in the store. This doesn’t bother me because I have been going there for years

and am just kinda used to it.

It might bother some people though because there are times you will want to go down an aisle, but will have to wait because two or three people are already standing there looking at something. I usually just go talk to one of my friends that work there when this happens and catch up on what’s going on in their life. I love their parking lot because it is nice and big.

Even if the store is crowded sometimes, the parking lot has plenty of places to park. If you like to relax two or three times a year, with a camping, hunting, or fishing trip, and you want a very nice family friendly place to buy your supplies, then I would suggest stopping by Sportsman’s Exchange in Gadsden, Alabama, or any city you can find one in and getting to know the employees. They will take care of all your supplies needs, and they are just plain fun.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4127051486420531/k2311a0527/5.27.11