New Tech Security (security system installation)  » Business  »
7701 Highway 144, Alexandria, AL. 36250
  • One of the most important things, I think in life is feeling secure
  • I paid around $200 for the system to be installed, and an additional $25 a month for the actual security subscription, so overall, it wasn't too bad
  • This was very frustrating because the police would always swing by to make sure everything was OK, but with the system I got from New Tech Security, this wasn't even a problem because the buttons were big enough to avoid putting in the wrong security code
  • I love being able to go into a store and browse around without being rushed or talked down to, and the employees at New Tech Security gave me my space to browse, but were very helpful when I had any questions
  • If you are needing a new security system installed in your home, but don't want to spend a huge amount on it, I would highly recommend going to New Tech Security

• by Dani C.

One of the most important things, I think in life is feeling secure. So when I got my new home, the first thing I wanted to do was install a security system. You know one of the things that goes on the doors, and you put inn a code and pay a monthly subscription fee to have them monitor your house for burglars and fires and stuff. When I got in my new home, I grabbed a phone book, made some calls and settled on trying a company called New Tech Security.

I am a very satisfied customer and today I want to share why. The one major thing I didn’t like about New Tech Security, was their location. I live inn Gadsden, Alabama, and they were located in Alexandria, Alabama.

This was actually offset by the fact that I saved a lot of money by using them. So if you

live near Alexandria, I would say to give New Tech Security a try for any security system installation needs you have. When I spoke to the employee on the phone from New Tech, he was very nice.

He told me their standard prices for installation of the security system. He told me about how long it would take them to install everything, after I told him how many entrances into my home there were. It wasn’t going to take them very long and just required some basic wiring.

So I made the appointment, and true to what he said, it didn’t take but an hour or two to install. The worker was very polite in my home, and respectful of my home. Sometimes I worry about letting strangers into my home.

The pricing was the best. Not too expensive, but not so cheap that the system wasn’t going to ...

• work after a few months. It is very important to me to get a good deal and spend on a budget because of our kids.

I paid around $200 for the system to be installed, and an additional $25 a month for the actual security subscription, so overall, it wasn’t too bad. So far I haven’t had any break ins or fires. The security system keypad is easy to deal with.

I had a security system in one home that had buttons on it that were so small, that I was constantly putting in the wrong code and setting off the alarm. This was very frustrating because the police would always swing by to make sure everything was OK, but with the system I got from New Tech Security, this wasn’t even a problem because the buttons were big enough to avoid putting in the wrong security code. When

I went to their store before the installation, to pick out the security system I wanted installed, they had a very nice building, and plenty of options to choose from on what model of security system I wanted.

I love being able to go into a store and browse around without being rushed or talked down to, and the employees at New Tech Security gave me my space to browse, but were very helpful when I had any questions. The store itself was in good shape and kept very neat and clean. I would rate New Tech Security 10 out of 10 overall for wonderful, fast, polite, cheaply priced service.

If you are needing a new security system installed in your home, but don’t want to spend a huge amount on it, I would highly recommend going to New Tech Security. They took good care of me and I am sure they will do the same for you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4127051486410531/k2311a0527/5.27.11