Nivea Visage Sparkling White Whitening Day Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • And I am actually a fair-skinned-type-of-person who unluckily enjoyed too much sun when I was at a younger age
  • I cannot go out of the house without moisturizer on my face and so, the first time I used it, a friend noticed that I was glowing
  • I decided to switch to this product and for three months now there have been a lot of changes on my face’s skin
  • Price and Hands-On Experience This product is somewhat more affordable than other whitening creams I know in the market
  • Sachets version are also great for travelling to avoid voluminous travel kit

• by pat200688

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

My Skin Condition I have dry skin. When I sweat, it pours. I have larger pores. And I am actually a fair-skinned-type-of-person who unluckily enjoyed too much sun when I was at a younger age. The fact that I live in a tropic region makes it difficult to achieve a perfect skin.

When I go out of the house without any protection for my face, it sweats like rain and we all know that sweat is not only water but it also has a lot of toxins from our body. This is how my face gets burned and becomes darker which results to the sun dehydrating my face causing wrinkles, and dark spots. Thus making my face looking older at 22. I have a really uneven skin tone and because of this,

I have tried a lot of beauty products from head to toe and this is how I stumble upon Nivea Visage Sparkling White Whitening Day Cream.

What does this product do?

It says on it that it whitens and repairs ageing damages to bring out your inner glow. It has UV protection and actually has its footer label “AGE CONTROL” on it. It is also written at the back that it hydrates the skin and revitalized, that the skin is noticeable, fair and radiant instantly. Effect I ran out of my own usual moisturizer and so I used my mother’s Nivea.

I cannot go out of the house without moisturizer on my face and so, the first time I used it, a friend noticed that I was glowing. I am not beautiful ...

• and pretty but for the first time, someone noticed how my face has changed. I am not even wearing makeup and then I realized that it must be the cream I used. I decided to switch to this product and for three months now there have been a lot of changes on my face’s skin.

First, my wrinkles and black spots have diminished. Second, it keeps my face hydrated under the sun. Third, my face has become fairer and now blends with my neck. And last, it helped lighten my skin.

It really does help block the sun and keep face hydrated and revitalized as promised. I do not have to buy expensive serums to prevent skin ageing. It’s not sticky on the face and has a great smell. Price and Hands-On Experience

/> This product is somewhat more affordable than other whitening creams I know in the market.

In SM Watsons, it is priced at about $6. 50 to &7 or approximately P 320 at 50 ml. Nivea has even adapted the trend in the Philippines and they now also sell sachet versions of this product at $0. 35 or approximately P15 which is actually good because an average Filipina will be able to try a sample of it and try it’s worth on.

Sachets version are also great for travelling to avoid voluminous travel kit. It’s an all in one product for women who are tired of trying on different whitening products, and gets negative results in the end. Overall, it is worth every penny because it gives positive results.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3127051486400531/k2311a0527/5.27.11