Smart baby ( baby walkers)  » Baby care  »
  • For my baby it was the best time pass to sit in that baby walker and to move all over the drawing room
  • I could not ask the cost as it was a gift for my kid, but it is really wonderful

• by penu
      When my elder son was 6 months old my sister come home to see him for the first time and she had brought the baby walker for him. The baby walker is

called as smart baby and that is very attractive. It has many features, and very colourful and attractive for kids. For my baby it was the best time pass to ...

• sit in that baby walker and to move all over the drawing room. The baby walker is having many attractions such as, it has light music and has some colourful buttons and
        when the baby touches the buttons, it produces different kids of music with colourful lights. I could not ask the cost as it was a gift for my kid, but it is really wonderful.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541304148641230/k2311a0413/4.13.07