Air Care Services Air Conditioning and Heating  » Business  »
2175 Bradley Avenue, Gadsden, AL. 35901 phone - 256-312-1740
  • Air Care Services prices surprised me because I thought a heating a cooling unit being added to my house would cost me a lot of money
  • I spent just a little over $3000 on my unit, and after having done all the research, I found out that I got a good price for the size of my house and the unit
  • Air Care Services store was in very nice shape, and they had a nice big parking lot, I would definitely recommend getting any work done on your current heating and cooling units, or if you have to buy a new one, by Air Care Services

• by Dani C.

When I first moved into my current home, I had no central heating and air. This was really bad because of the heat here in Gadsden, Alabama inn the summer months. I was worried about buying a unit for my home because I had this image in my head about it being very expensive. The summer heat finally got to me after the first year, and I broke down and bought a unit from Air Care Services in Gadsden, Alabama.

They did me good, so I am writing to tell you about them. I want to start off by saying that Air Care Services did a wonderful job, on selling me a heating and cooling unit, and they didn’t break the bank doing it. Everyone knows how miserable it is in the summer months to be stuck in a place with no air conditioning.

You can try the window box fans, but they really don’t cut it in the end because all they

do is cycle hot air from outside into an already hot house. Air Care Services took wonderful care of me. Air Care Services prices surprised me because I thought a heating a cooling unit being added to my house would cost me a lot of money.

This kept me from buying one for over a year and suffering in the heat. I did my research and got pricing from several local places in Gadsden, and settled on Air Care Services because their price fit my budget and didn’t bankrupt me. I spent just a little over $3000 on my unit, and after having done all the research, I found out that I got a good price for the size of my house and the unit.

Air Care Services helped me out greatly in the selection of a unit. They came to my house for an initial estimate. Got all the measurements of my house, then made an in store appointment with ...

• me to go over my different options.

Throughout this whole process, Air Care Services employees were very nice to me, and helped me with any questions. I was worried about how long the installation would take. It ended up only taking a day or two to install my unit.

I was also interested in getting a unit that wouldn’t pile on high electric bills because of running the air or the heat. The employees at Air Care Service helped me find exactly what I wanted and were even able to give me an estimate on how much energy consumption per year my unit would cost me. I liked this because I could sit down with a calculator and figure out exactly how much per month my electric bill would go up.

All employees at Air Care Services were well groomed and professional looking in uniforms. When they came to my house to do the installation of the heating and cooling unit,

they were very respectful of my property and my house. They did have to do some work inside the house adding vents and things, and they made sure not to track dirt or mud or anything like that into my home.

The only complaint I have about Air Care Services was the amount of noise they made when installing the unit, because they had to use a lot of power tools. This isn’t really their fault, and couldn’t be helped. I imagine you would have gotten the same noise level from any company doing that type of installation.

So it is not so much a complaint as a warning to be prepared for loud sounding power tools. Air Care Services store was in very nice shape, and they had a nice big parking lot, I would definitely recommend getting any work done on your current heating and cooling units, or if you have to buy a new one, by Air Care Services. They really helped me out!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4127051486340431/k2311a0527/5.27.11