Knighten Family Chiropractic and Acupuncture Clinic  » Health  »
3326 Rainbow Drive, Rainbow City, AL. 35906 phone - 256-442-1118
  • So I called them and made an appointment for an evaluation, and this is what I think of their services
  • I want to call them miracle workers because I have suffered with the pain for so long that I thought I would have to live with it for the rest of my life
  • Another service they offered that I found interesting, was their acupuncture services
  • I recommend a visit to Knighten Family Chiropractic and Acupuncture Clinic if you need to get rid of pains, need a reason to relax and get some acupuncture, or if you are just curious about chiropractic practices

• by Dani C.

I suffered from chronic back pain for years before a friend of mine suggested giving a chiropractor a chance to help me end my years of back pain. I asked her for suggestions, as I knew nothing about chiropractors. She suggested Knighten Family Chiropractic and Acupuncture Clinic. So I called them and made an appointment for an evaluation, and this is what I think of their services.

Let me start out by saying, Knighten Family Chiropractic and Acupuncture Clinic was very much able to get rid of my years of chronic back pain. I want to call them miracle workers because I have suffered with the pain for so long that I thought I would have to live with it for the rest of my life. I am so relieved that they were able to do something for me.

I started out by going in for an evaluation, in which they treated me very nicely and made me feel extremely comfortable. It

is not always easy to go to a new place and let doctors or chiropractors put their hands on you. The chiropractor that was taking care of me explained everything that he was doing as he went along and also told me why he was doing these things.

These little tests consisted mostly of spinal cord tests that weren’t painful, but that determined if my spine was straight and what area of my spine might not be aligned right, causing my pain. Overall, I think I spent about an hour doing various testing. Then my chiropractor explained to me the results and told me that he could help my pain go away without medication, through weekly appointments to adjust my spine.

I went back the next week not really sure what to expect, but my chiropractor took me into a room and had me lay face down on a table with a pad for my head, he then came over and very gently popped ...

• my neck in a way that caused no pain. It felt weird at first having him snap my head like he did, but like I said there was no pain and when I got up to leave I felt better. He also worked on my back popping and aligning my spine in a way that caused no pain.

When I got up to leave, I felt like a new person. No more back pain. He told me that if I continued to come back, he could make the pain go away for good through readjusting my spine to how it should be.

Another service they offered that I found interesting, was their acupuncture services. I had also never tried this before, but I asked my chiropractor about it and he said it could relax some muscle pain and relieve some stress. I gave it a try and it was as advertised.

It got rid of some deep muscle pains and helped me to relax.

/> The pricing on everything I cannot tell you about, as my insurance covered it. I did however have to pay for the acupuncture session, and it was not very expensive.

It could get expensive if you did it on a weekly basis, but just for a session here or there, their pricing was reasonable. Their location was wonderful, their building was in great shape and had plenty of room on the inside. The receptionist was very nice and professional.

The waiting time wasn’t very long. It was very easy to schedule an appointment, and when you schedule an appointment, they see you very close to the time scheduled, so not a long wait. I recommend a visit to Knighten Family Chiropractic and Acupuncture Clinic if you need to get rid of pains, need a reason to relax and get some acupuncture, or if you are just curious about chiropractic practices.

I think you would enjoy your experience at Knighten Family Chiropractic and Acupuncture Clinic in Rainbow City, Alabama!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3427051486330431/k2311a0527/5.27.11