Yosemite Home Decor Chrome Finish Bathroom Vanity Fixture  » Housewares  »
  • I was looking to add a new light fixture to my bathroom that was a little more attractive than the one that I already had so I decided to purchase this one
  • It has a really nice attractive look and it works very well so I have enjoyed it so far
  • I purchased it from Lowe's about a year ago and at the time of purchase I paid 15 dollars for it
  • I expected to pay a lot more for it so I was glad I found it
  • I would highly recommend it to anybody that's in the market for one

• by John

I was looking to add a new light fixture to my bathroom that was a little more attractive than the one that I already had so I decided to purchase this one. It has a really nice attractive look and it works very well so I have enjoyed it so far. I purchased it from Lowe’s about a year ago and at the time of purchase I paid 15 dollars for it. I was surprised to find on that looked this good for such a low priced. I expected to pay a lot more for it so I was glad I found it.

One of the first things that I noticed about it when I saw it is the nice look it has. It was exactly what I was looking for. It

has a really nice chrome finish which looks wonderful. It’s very shiny and it has been a great addition to my bathroom. I love the way that it looks when the lights are turned on. When the lights are turn on they reflect off of the chrome which provides for an amazing look.

Overall, I have to say the installation was fairly easy if you are familiar with this type of work. I was able to easily connect it to my previous wiring so it helped to eliminate a lot of hassle. If you are installing it in a new location it may be a lot more of a hassle. It was very easy to mount. There were a few screws included so all I had to do was simply screw ...

• it in.

It performs fairly well. There are four lights included and compared to just using one it performs a lot better. It brightens up the entire area of my bathroom which is wonderful because it’s fairly large. The bulbs were not included so if you are looking to purchase it you may want to make sure that you have some in reach. One slight downside that I have noticed is that it seems to use a lot more energy compared to the previous one that I owned which was one light. I did notice a slight increase in my energy bill but it was not much. I just wanted to mention this to make sure that it’s something that you are prepared for.

Another thing that I love about them is the

ease of changing the bulbs. There is not a cover that has to be removed when changing them out which is wonderful. All I have to do is screw it out and screw another one in and I’m done. I don’t believe that could be much easier. When the bulbs are screwed in the have a nice tight fit. Each bulb is surrounded by chrome material so although they are not covered they have a very secure fit.

I have been impressed with this thing and I’m very glad that I decided to buy it. I believe that I made a great purchase. It’s still in wonderful condition and it works exactly the way that it should. I would highly recommend it to anybody that’s in the market for one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5325051486140531/k2311a0525/5.25.11