Aroma Hot H20 Cordless Water Kettle  » Housewares  »
  • It's well made, easy to use and I have not noticed any significant problems with it
  • I purchased it a few months ago from Wal-Mart and when I purchased it I paid around 25 dollars for it
  • I love being able to fit my entire hand into the closed off handle because it always provides for a really nice firm grip which comes in handy especially when it's filled with water
  • The top is attached directly to the kettle which is convenient I'm my opinion because I'm able to easily keep up with it without much of a hassle
  • I would highly recommend it to anybody because it has worked perfectly

• by John

I use this thing a lot when making tea or other hot drinks and it certainly gets the job done. It’s well made, easy to use and I have not noticed any significant problems with it. I purchased it a few months ago from Wal-Mart and when I purchased it I paid around 25 dollars for it. I do a lot of shopping around and I was glad to find such a good one at such a cheap price so I was very glad to buy it.

One thing that I want to say first about it is that it has a really nice design and it’s well made. It has a very large handle. I love being able to fit

my entire hand into the closed off handle because it always provides for a really nice firm grip which comes in handy especially when it’s filled with water. The handle is also plastic which is beneficial because when I’m using it there’s no need for a cloth which is wonderful. Another thing that I love about it is the fill up top. The top is attached directly to the kettle which is convenient I’m my opinion because I’m able to easily keep up with it without much of a hassle.

It is designed with a base which attaches directly to the kettle. It doesn’t require the need to put it on the stove to heat which in my opinion is a lot ...

• easier. I have to say that it heats water fairly quickly. After it’s done heating it turns off by itself which is very convenient in my opinion because when using it I don’t have to check on it as much. When filled it holds up to 1.5 liters and it heats up a lot faster than most other smallers models that I have used which is very impressive.

I also love the design of the spout. It has a really narrow spout which is amazing. When I’m pouring with it no matter how small the container I’m always able to easily pour the water without much of a hassle.

Something that I usually look for when buying kitchenware is how easy it

is to clean. This thing is very easy to clean and it’s completely hassle free. The stainless steel outer area is wonderful because nothing sticks or accumulates onto it. The inner area is easy to clean also. All of the outer casing on it is removeable which makes accessing the inside to clean a lot easier than most others that I have used. It’s very quick and I don’t believe it could be much easier than this.

Overall, I have to say that I love using it. I have been using it a lot for the time that I have owned it and I don’t have any complaints about it. I would highly recommend it to anybody because it has worked perfectly.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5325051486130531/k2311a0525/5.25.11