OXO Good Grips Extendable Duster  » Housewares  »
  • When I purchased it I paid 20 dollars for it
  • It's a bit expensive compared to most others that I have purchased but in my opinion it's a lot better so I believe it's well worth the money
  • The main reason that I decided to purchase it is because of the extendable handle and I can say that this certainly does come in handy
  • I love being able to easily clean my ceiling without the need for having to use a ladder because it's a lot less of a hassle
  • I would highly recommend it to anybody that's looking for an easier way to dust higher areas

• by John

It’s always difficult when trying to dust my ceiling due to it being so difficult to reach. I purchased this duster mainly for the use of dusting my ceiling but I have used it for dusting other things also. I purchased it from K-Mart about 6 months ago. When I purchased it I paid 20 dollars for it. It’s a bit expensive compared to most others that I have purchased but in my opinion it’s a lot better so I believe it’s well worth the money.

The main reason that I decided to purchase it is because of the extendable handle and I can say that this certainly does come in handy. It’s capable of extending up to 54 inches. I love being able to

easily clean my ceiling without the need for having to use a ladder because it’s a lot less of a hassle. It’s very easy to slide the handle in and out. There is a button located in the center of the handle for easy access when extending it back and forth.

When dusting with this thing it works perfectly. There are microfiber brushes that are used for dusting. The dust actually locks onto the brush and it doesn’t just spread it around which is wonderful in my opinion. The duster is about 11 inches long which is fairly long compared to others. It covers a lot of area at once without having to repeatedly go over the same area. Another thing that I ...

• love about the brush is the fact that it’s capable of being set to four different angles. I enjoy being able to re-position it to a proper angle when dusting without having to move the entire handle around. It’s very easy to switch from one angle to another because I just pull up or down on the brush. The brushes that are included are wash-able which is very beneficial. I have washed them several times since I purchased it and they are still in really good shape.

Another thing that I love about it is that it’s almost effortless to use and it does not require much hassle. The entire thing is fairly light weight. When I’m holding it up in the air which

is what I’m usually doing when cleaning the ceiling it doesn’t tire my arm out and I’m usually able to clean my entire ceiling at once which is amazing. The handle is covered in rubber material for gripping. I am always able to get a nice firm grasp of it. I have not experienced any problems with it slipping out of my hand which is impressive.

Overall, I have to say that I really enjoy using it. When it comes to cleaning my ceiling it has eliminated a lot of hassle. I have used several of these and this is one of the best that I have used. I would highly recommend it to anybody that’s looking for an easier way to dust higher areas.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5325051486100531/k2311a0525/5.25.11