Swiffer WetJet Pad Refills 12 box  » Housewares  »
  • One thing that I love about them is that they are sold at several different locations so if I need them I'm usually able to easily find them
  • They are sold in a box that contains a re-closable lid and this is wonderful in my opinion
  • I really love it because it's very convenient and it doesn't take a lot of time
  • When it comes to cleaning these things are amazing
  • I would highly recommend them to anybody

• by John

As an owner of a Swiffer WetJet I have to purchase these refills regularly and they work very well. I usually purchase them from Wal-Mart but I have purchased them from several other stores also. One thing that I love about them is that they are sold at several different locations so if I need them I’m usually able to easily find them. This box includes 12 cleaning pads. Depending on the store that I go to I usually pay 3-5 dollars for them. They are expensive but they work very well so I am glad to buy them.

One thing that

I love about them is that they are very convenient to remove from the box. They are sold in a box that contains a re-closable lid and this is wonderful in my opinion. It makes them a lot easier to access and I can easily keep up with them which is wonderful.

It’s very easy when it comes to adding and removing these things from the Swiffer WetJet. The top of the pad is designed with stick velcro material which instantly stick on the swiffer once it’s applied. I don’t believe it could be much easier. When I want to remove it I just easily peel it off. I really love it because it’s very convenient and it doesn’t take a lot of time.

When it comes to cleaning these things are amazing. The way that this thing pulls up dirt is very impressive. It doesn’t leave any dirt or debris behind after mopping with it. It soaks up the cleaning solution almost instantly after mopping over it. One pad also goes a long way and that’s something I love about them. I have been able to use the same pad to mop several rooms which is wonderful in my opinion because I believe ...

• Swiffer WetJet Pad Refills 12 box
      this has saved me a lot of money.

These pads are also very thick. I love the thickness of them because I can tell from cleaning with them that it helps a lot. It holds a lot of dirt and water which is wonderful in my opinion. The pad is also rugged along the outer area which really comes in handy. Whenever I have a tough stuck on dirt area the outer area works brilliantly to help out a lot.

Although they do work very well for scrubbing and cleaning I also love the soft texture that they have. I use them a lot

of hardwood floors which can be easily damaged and I have not had any problems cleaning with them. They have not left any type of marks or scratches on my floor whatsoever and that’s certainly something that I can appreciate.

Overall, I have to say that I have had a great experience with these things. I love being able to simply mop up all the dirt and water and throw it away. The price is fairly expensive but I’m glad that I use them. They get the job done and they help to make cleaning a lot easier. I would highly recommend them to anybody.

Y n Nhi says :

re : I would highly recommend them to anybody
I really love it because it’s very convenient and it doesn’t take a lot of time

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5325051486000531/k2311a0525/5.25.11