Sterilite Wheeled 45 Gallon Trash Can
  • I purchased it from Wal-Mart about a year ago and at the time I purchased it I paid 20 dollars for it
  • One of the main reasons why I decided to go with this particular one is because of the wheels
  • I can say from experience that it's a lot easier to roll this thing around instead of having to carry it or the bag
  • When adding or removing the lid all I have to do is push on it or pull it which is wonderful in my opinion
  • Overall, I have been very impressed with it and I'm glad I bought it

• by John

This is a great trash can and it’s hassle free to use. I use it outdoors and it really comes in handy especially if I’m using it for a party. I purchased it from Wal-Mart about a year ago and at the time I purchased it I paid 20 dollars for it. I believe it’s worth the price. It has held up very well and it gets the job done.

One of the main reasons why I decided to go with this particular one is because of the wheels. I can say from experience that it’s a lot easier to roll this thing around instead of having to carry it or the bag. The wheels are very smooth and

the roll fairly easy without the need for much effort which is certainly something that I can appreciate.

There is a handle attached which makes pulling it a lot easier also. The handle is wide, easy to grip and it’s also comfortable to the hands. I also love the fact that the hand is fold-able so when I’m done using it I can fold it away without it getting in the way.

A lid comes along with it.The lid on this thing is perfect. I use it outdoors a lot so this is very important. It has a very good fit when the lid is in place. When adding or removing the lid all I have to do is ...

• push on it or pull it which is wonderful in my opinion. There is a handle attached to the lid so this helps to make it a lot easier. The handle is designed in a way that allows the hand to fit underneath it which makes it very comfortable and easy to grip which is wonderful.

It also has great durability and it has held up very well. The plastic that it’s made with is fairly thick. I have owned several trash can that have a flimsy feel but I can certainly say that this is not one of those flimsy types. I use it outside a lot and it’s still in perfect condition. It has not lost any color

and the plastic doesn’t show any sign of weather damage.

One somewhat small issue that I have noticed after using it for some time is when trying to put the lid on when a bag is in. When the bag is hanging on the outside it gets in the way of the lid which can cause it not to close completely. I use it a lot without trash bags so this is not something that I believe is a major issue and I just wanted to mention it.

Overall, I have been very impressed with it and I’m glad I bought it. It’s really large, easy to use and it was cheap. I would certainly suggest it to anybody that’s in the market for one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5325051485980531/k2311a0525/5.25.11