Ed Hardy Born Wild Women Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I think this scent is a great perfume to add to my collection
  • I was happy to try it and think it is a great buy
  • This perfume is amazing and very fun to wear
  • I recommend this one as a daily fragrance
  • I know that I enjoy wearing this as much as I can

• by Gina Gott

I love Ed Hardy. I love his perfume scents, art, and more. I think this scent is a great perfume to add to my collection. I was happy to try it and think it is a great buy. It might not be the most orignal scent out there,but it is a great one. I recommend this perfume to everyone. I think teenagers as well as grown women can all enjoy this great fruity floral perfume. If you like sweet perfume,then this one should be right for you. Try it and see for yourself. This perfume is amazing and very fun to wear!

This scent has some good floral and fruit notes. There is some dew berry and cassis buds. There is also

the wonderful smell of magnolia and peach. This fragrance also has some muguet and sandalwood in it. It ends with a nice sensual musk scent. This fragrance smells very alluring. I think it is a nice choice for any time of day and any kind of event. This scent is very popular and sure to get you compliments wherever you go.

The scent is neither to light or to strong. It is just the right mix. I really think it is a great choice for work or for going out to the club. This scent is very versatile and advertureous! It has good lasting power on me. This scent usually lasts about 8 hours or so. I think that is pretty ...

• good. This fragrance comes in a very cool Ed Hardy bottle. There is beautiful art work on the front of the bottle of a pirate girl and gorgeous flowers. The bottle stands out and makes a great addition to my perfume bottle collection!

The price is really good for what you are getting. You can find this perfume at most department stores. It is sold at places like Macys or Dillards. You can also find it at places like Belks or Ulta. It is very easy to find and a very popular choice among the young and older crowd. You can find a 1.7 oz bottle for $55.00. You can find a 3.4 oz for $75.00. You are getting a good quality

scent with either choice. I think it is worth the money as long as you enjoy sweet perfumes.

This is just a good buy for all ladies. I recommend this one as a daily fragrance. It is good to wear wherever you want to wear it. This scent smells amazing,but is not to heavy. It has good staying power too. It is priced fair. I really enjoy this fragrance. I hope that you get the chance to give it a try. I think you will be glad that you did. I know that I enjoy wearing this as much as I can. My husband likes it too. I have also gotten many compliments from other people on this one. Check it out!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5625051485850531/k2311a0525/5.25.11