Kenzo Indian Holi Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I recommend buying a bottle of this stuff today
  • This scent is light,but not boring at all
  • It's exotic fragrance will get you noticed for sure
  • I enjoy wearing it during the day or night
  • I believe it is priced right for the wonderful quality and unforgettable scent

• by Gina Gott

If you are looking for something flirty and exotic,then this is the fragrance for you. It is a real wow scent. I have so many people ask me what I am wearing when I have this scent on. It is very beautiful and attractive,and will get you compliments. This perfume is expensive. If it were cheaper than I would wear this as an everyday perfume. As it is, I still get a lot of use out of this stuff. It is a real unique and different type of perfume. It is one of those scents that will

turn heads when you walk by. I recommend buying a bottle of this stuff today. Wear it on a romantic date or to a special event. You will be glad that you did!

This is a nice sweet floral that is really distinctive and memorable. You will not find another perfume that smells quite like this one. I was very surprised myself,at how good this stuff smells. There are notes of rose and red berries in this fragrance. There is also some rice and kenzo amour. There is also some frangipani blossom in this fragrance. It dries down to a nice sensual musk. I adore this stuff! I can’t see why anyone wouldn’t love this perfume.

This scent is light,but not boring at all. It’s exotic fragrance will get you noticed for sure. I enjoy wearing it during the day or night. I feel great whenever I put this perfume on. It is a real winner no matter where I decide to wear it. If something important is happening at work I will wear it there. If I am going out with my husband I might spray some on, and for any special occasion this ...

• Kenzo Indian Holi Perfume
      is one of my go to scents. The staying power is good for this stuff. It lasts about 8 hours without fading.

The price is high. You can find this perfume for 73.00. The bottle is 1.7 oz. I am thrifty shopper most of the time,but I think this price is well worth what you are getting. This scent is beautiful and unlike anything else that you can buy today! You can find this scent at Ulta. I think the bottle that it comes in is very lovely. It is has a gorgeous shape and is exotic

looking itself. I really like it,and it looks good on my dresser.

Basically if you are looking for a high end perfume,that is actually worth the extra money,then try this perfume out. You are getting everything that you pay for. This scent offers an exotic and different fragrance. It has good staying power. It is soft,but still sexy. It is a great pefume to wear day or night. I think this perfume is best suited for women in their 20’s or older. I believe it is priced right for the wonderful quality and unforgettable scent. Try this stuff out for yourself!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5625051485830531/k2311a0525/5.25.11