Amor Amor Cacharel Perfume
  • I think every lady should try this one out
  • I believe that any woman no matter what her age,can appreciate this beautiful and romantic scent

• by Gina Gott

Amor Amor Cacharel Perfume,is a nice choice for a sensual perfume. This stuff can be worn anywhere and it will bring you many compliments. Girls and guys both love the scent of this one. It is not strong and not light,but just a great all around perfume for those women that enjoy sexy fragrances. I think every lady should try this one out. It is a great buy and comes in 3 different size bottles to fit any budget. Check this one out when you get the chance. It smells very romantic and lovely.

This scent has a nice balance of fragrance notes. There is a little bit of everything in this unique perfume. It has notes of grapefruit, mandarin, and blood orange. There is also some lily of the valley and melati flower. There are also notes of grey amber and white musk. This scent dries down with the sensual scent of sandalwood. It also has the nice yummy scent of vanilla mixed into it as well. This scent is a favorite of mine. It is great for any occasion at all. It is good to wear

day or night!

This perfume is just the right strength. It is noticable without overdoing it. It is a great scent to wear to work or out on a fancy date. You can wear this scent anytime of year too. I like the staying power of this perfume. It lingers for around 7 or 8 hours. I think that is a good amount longevity for the price of this scent. I think that any age lady can wear this perfume too. It makes a good perfume for the younger and older generations. I am 31 ...

• Amor Amor Cacharel Perfume
      and enjoy it’s unique and sexy appeal.

The price is really good for what you are getting. You can buy this stuff from Ulta. It is sold in a 1.0 oz bottle for $32.50. You can get a 1.7 oz for $48.50. There is also a larger 3.4 oz for $58.50. The bottle is a great buy itself. It is blood red with a beautiful rose. The top is very modern looking. I really like this perfume and the body that it comes in for my collection. I think it is a good value.

Try this perfume out if you are looking for something that will make you stand out in a good way. This scent is the perfect balance of fragrance notes and strength. I think the price is right on, for what you are getting! I like the scent and the bottle. I believe that any woman no matter what her age,can appreciate this beautiful and romantic scent. Try this one out if you want an unforgettable perfume. This one is a keeper for sure. I really enjoy wearing it and all of the compliments that I get from it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5625051485810531/k2311a0525/5.25.11