Dance by Givenchy Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I think this scent is a great one for anytime of year
  • I recommend this fragrance for women of any age
  • Instead it is just the right strength to get you noticed without being in everyone's face with your scent
  • I like that this perfume is really long lasting
  • Try it out and you will see why I enjoy wearing it

• by Gina Gott

Dance is a fun and spirited perfume that lasts a long time with just one spray. I really enjoy wearing it,and usually get a compliment or two when I have it on. This scent is flirty and exciting. It is a nice combination of notes,and makes you feel like dancing. I think this scent is a great one for anytime of year. I just tried it out this summer,and I have to say that it makes a wonderful summer fragrance for sure. I recommend this fragrance for women of any age. This scent can be worn by teenagers and adults. It is a great scent for all.

This perfume has some intoxicating notes in

it. There is some jasmine,which I love. There is also some ylang ylang. This scent also has some mandarin. This fragrance finishes with apple and orange blossoms. I think it is a wonderful choice for work or for play. This scent is good for casual work wear or if you decide to go out at night on a date. This is a great go to scent when you want to smell pretty.

This scent is not to overpowering,but not soft either. Instead it is just the right strength to get you noticed without being in everyone’s face with your scent. I like that this perfume is really long lasting. It stays on me for ...

• a good 9 or 10 hours and won’t come off. It sticks with you in a good way. You know that you will be smelling good all day when you spritz this stuff on yourself in the mornings.

The price is not bad for a designer fragrance. Dance by Givenchy,can be found at many department stores and places like Ulta. You can get a 1.7 oz bottle for $52.00. The good thing is that the bottle will last. You can wear put just a spritz or two on,and feel confident all day. One bottle will last and last. The bottle itself is cute looking. I think it is nicely done and I like the

modern look of it.

This perfume is a nice choice for any event. You can wear this scent anywhere. It is nice to not have to worry about doing touch up sprays with this fragrance. You can apply it and forget about it. Try this perfume out when you want to smell amazing. I know that I am a big fan of this stuff. I think the price is right for what you are getting. I don’t mind paying for quality. The scent is very different and unique. This is just a very nice girly and pretty fragrance. Try it out and you will see why I enjoy wearing it. This scent is great!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5625051485760431/k2311a0525/5.25.11