Perfect Pomegranate byThe Republic of Pink Bliss Body Mist
  • There is nothing that I enjoy more than discovering a new and yummy smelling fragrance
  • I think it is a very good fragrance for both young and older ladies

• by Gina Gott

There is nothing that I enjoy more than discovering a new and yummy smelling fragrance. I have found a really good smelling body mist in this stuff. Perfect Pomegranate by The Republic of Pink Bliss Body Mist, is a beautiful fruity scent. I like that is has a flirty side to it. My husband really likes this mist a lot. It does have one slight flaw though. It doesn’t last as long as I would like for it to. Still it is a good buy for the price. If you are looking for a nice summer fragrance then check this stuff out.

This fragrance mist has notes of Pomegranate ofcourse. There

is also some raspberry in it along with some plum. This fragrance has some cranberry in it as well. This scent also has patchouli and frankincense. This scent ends with some spicy wood notes. I think it is a very good fragrance for both young and older ladies. It is sweet and fruity, but not to sweet. It is just right for my taste in fragrance mists.

This scent is not long lasting though. I have to carry a bottle of this stuff around with me when I wear it and do many touch up spritzes during the day. Most body mists don’t last long though,so I am pretty use to it.

• This scent might last for about 3 hours before it is gone completely. This scent is not to strong but you can still smell it good wherever you go. I have gotten many compliments on it. It smells very inviting and sensual.

The price is really good. It is worth respraying,because this stuff is so affordable to buy. I use this after I get out of the shower sometimes and spray it generously all over my skin. You can get an 8 oz bottle for $7.50. That is worth the hassle. This scent is really good too,and does not smell cheap at all. I really enjoy wearing this fragrance,and it makes

me happy to know that I am saving money by buying it.

If you want a nice summer time fragrance mist,then you should spray some of this on. For the price, stock up on this stuff. That way when you have to reapply it often it won’t matter,because you won’t have to worry about running out. This scent is good for just about everyone. I think all ages will like it. I think it makes a great scent for day wear. You can wear it at night too if you want. This scent will fit in anywhere that you go. It is friendly and just all around good smelling! Try it for yourself!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5625051485730431/k2311a0525/5.25.11