Blugirl No.1 by Blumarine  » Perfume  »
  • I love the scent itself, the staying power, and even the cute bottle
  • It has a very nice combination of fragrances that blend together and create something amazing in this scent
  • I like the bottle that this scent comes in
  • This is a scent that I think will appeal to most everyone

• by Gina Gott

This is a young and fun type of scent. It is good for all ages from teenagers to the young at heart. Everything about this scent is great. I love the scent itself, the staying power, and even the cute bottle! I am going to have to really suggest you trying this scent out for summer. It is a winner for sure. This scent is very enjoyable and has an energizing , happy feel to it. Check this one out for sure. It is a great buy for anyone that wants to smell great. This scent is perfect for a day at the beach or a fancy night out on the town.

This scent

has many of my favorite notes in it. It has a very nice combination of fragrances that blend together and create something amazing in this scent! There are notes of white grapefruit and pear. There is also some lemon, tangerine, and litchee. This fragrance also has some sand and sea accord in it along with some champagne. There are notes of jasmine, freesia, and magnolia petals too. This scent ends with notes of sandalwood, amber, and yummy vanilla. This is a scent that you can easily fall in love with!

The staying power is wonderful. You just spray a little bit on,and the fragrance will stick with you all day long. This scent stays on ...

• me for a good 10 hours or so. I really like that. I can smell good without being overpowering too. This scent is a perfect blend of light and bold strength. It is gentle yet will get you some compliments when you have it on. This fragrance is very popular and if you try it out,then you’ll see why.

The price is a little high. I think it is worth the money though! If you are looking for a fun and flirty scent to splurge on,then you should really give this stuff a shot. It is a wow scent. You can get a 1.7 oz bottle for $60.00. You can get a 3.4 oz

bottle for $75.00. It is sold at most department stores. I like the bottle that this scent comes in. It is very cute and modern looking and blue.

This is a wonderful treat to buy for yourself or for a friend. This is a scent that I think will appeal to most everyone. This scent is a beautiful choice when you are looking for something to wear that will make you feel good. This is a good perfume for either night or day wear. It is priced ok for what you are getting. I wish it were a little cheaper,but I like it enough to rebuy it at the price it is sold for now.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5625051485710431/k2311a0525/5.25.11